[IPS] Change the ingame music to 3DS(beta) / BW / GSC / RSE / RBGY! (Updated 28/10)

Music patches! You decide!  

249 members have voted

1. 1. What patch should I make next?

• Fire Red / Leaf Green music patch (Better sounds) + flavors (For FR/Em)
    • Diamond / Pearl / Platinum music patch + flavors (For FR/Em)
    • Heart Gold / Soul Silver music patch + flavors (For FR/Em)
    • Black / White / Black 2 / White 2 update + flavors (For FR/Em)
    • XD/Colosseum/Stadium (+ another game that will replace the unavailable tracks ) patch (For FR/Em)
    • Red / Blue / Green / Yellow compatibility for Emerald + flavors
    • Gold / Silver / Crystal compatibility for Emerald + flavors
    • Ruby / Sapphire / Emerald update (better sounds) + flavors (For FR/Em)
    • I don't mind

I love these patches, I almost did some of my own but was told to hold off because the music engine was getting an update. These are great!

One thing though that I noticed, it would be cooler in the BW patch if the gym leaders had a different battle theme song than the regular trainers.

Here's a video that I made with this and a few other patches. There was a bit of a sound change at one point there, but that's because I was messing with the settings lol, so that's not your fault.

I'm looking forward to the next version of the BW patch!

What music from B/W did you use for the towns on One, Two and Three Islands?

Uhm I believe I used some of the music tracks that plays on the bridges of pokemon BW - But I'm not sure

I just wanted to say I absolutely love this and thanks for making it!

I love the default music, but I was experiencing strange audio bugs such as different parts of a song going out sync or just going quiet altogether.

This has fixed my audio issues and is much easier on the ears.

Glad you enjoy it! Yeah I had these bugs too and I plan on releasing a patch which will fix the FRLG music (but without changing it to BW, HGSS, GSC, etc theme)

I love these patches, I almost did some of my own but was told to hold off because the music engine was getting an update. These are great!

One thing though that I noticed, it would be cooler in the BW patch if the gym leaders had a different battle theme song than the regular trainers.

Here's a video that I made with this and a few other patches. There was a bit of a sound change at one point there, but that's because I was messing with the settings lol, so that's not your fault.

I'm looking forward to the next version of the BW patch!

I was first also told to keep everything on hold, but I converted my patches to work with the new engine :)
And yup - BW patch v1.2 is in the making!

I love this, good job! Thank you for all the hard work you put into making this for us.

No problem! :)

I'll literally go back into PokeMMO once you finish this patch. So hyped.

I'll try to release it this weekend, maybe even earlier :)
Just did 2 songs out of 7, although they sound much better it still repeats a bit badly but it restores itself after about 1 second

Good job! 

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

EXTRATONE uses MAX REVIVE.

Hehe, I'm back! Sorry for the HUGE delay :)
I'm going to start a RBY patch now, wil probably finish it in the weekend but we'll see ;)

But first thing first: The first post need a bit of an update.. The current one is difficult to maintain..

UPDATE! 08/10: 19 tracks left for RBGY! I inserted 10 tracks. Had to remaster some old techniques I used, but I can make better loops now, for he 10 tracks you can't even tell when it loops as it does it very smoothly..  Which sounds great! (e.g no glitchy lagg effects while looping)

Finished RBGY music patch!

RBGY music patch V1.0 - Changes the ingame music to RBGY (1st gen) music. (uses the regular trainer battle theme of RBGY when battling trainers)

Bugs are always possible and I could have forgotten some minor tracks (some npc encounters that occasionally play for example)

If you spot a bug tell me please! :)

Going to make a preview now..

EDIT: Bug fix: RBGY music patch V1.1 - Changes the ingame music to RBGY (1st gen) music. (uses the regular trainer battle theme of RBGY when battling trainers)

EDIT2: Preview is online! RBGY music patch V1 preview

Finished RBGY music patch!

RBGY music patch V1.0 - Changes the ingame music to RBGY (1st gen) music. (uses the regular trainer battle theme of RBGY when battling trainers)

Bugs are always possible and I could have forgotten some minor tracks (some npc encounters that occasionally play for example)

If you spot a bug tell me please! :)

Going to make a preview now..

EDIT: Bug fix: RBGY music patch V1.1 - Changes the ingame music to RBGY (1st gen) music. (uses the regular trainer battle theme of RBGY when battling trainers)

EDIT2: Preview is online! RBGY music patch V1 preview

ETone is not dead!