Super Smash Brothers for 3DS and Wii U

iSmashbro

What? How dare you have an opinion!
[spoiler]I'm honestly in the same boat. Greninja looks like he'll be a fun character to use[/spoiler]

Never post any negative about mewtwo on miiverse ever.trust me I have ;-;

I gave up posting on Miiverse a long time ago. The only reason I check it is for the pic of the day.

I still use it to troll.
on the other hand, who do you wanna see return/added? I would love to see ghirahim get added.

I still use it to troll.
on the other hand, who do you wanna see return/added? I would love to see ghirahim get added.

I'd love to see Ganondorf with an original moveset (Sorry but I can't get over Ghirahim's emo hair and disco costume), Captain Falcon, Ness, and a balanced Meta Knight return, alongside Chrom as a newcomer. As long as Miis aren't playable, I'm honestly pretty content with the current character roster minus Took Link.

bitch he's fabulous. But lucas should return with a diff moveset, maybe like pklove as a final smash or something. Lord jiggs shall rise!
CF will show his moves, chrom definitely, waddledee from return to dream land would be cool, and thats about it for me.

I'd love to see Ganondorf with an original moveset (Sorry but I can't get over Ghirahim's emo hair and disco costume), Captain Falcon, Ness, and a balanced Meta Knight return, alongside Chrom as a newcomer. As long as Miis aren't playable, I'm honestly pretty content with the current character roster minus Took Link.

I will say this 999x more times... But Jigglypuff better come back

This. Also, if they leave out Cpt. Falcon and Ness, I'm gonna be really disappointed.

Palutena must have please sakarai please palutena ;-:
Also im pissed. Why? Miis are probably going to be added, they have they're own stage and shit, also haven't been mentioned by sakarai, so im guessing miis. Im just as pissed as you are.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.