Johto Cup Tournament

This is going to be terrible. The only wallbreakers in this gen are:

Ampharos with FP: Lol get dunked by Quagsire, needs HP Grass. Good luck with that and even then CounterBlissey fucks it up hard.
Octillery: Lol@SB damage
DD Kingdra: Defensive Quagsire or get phazed by Roar, although Skarmory would eat a Surf

I do have some other ideas I won't share but I told you already Tranz, we needed Thyplosion and Feraligator before this.

this. consider banning blissey, or at least the skarmbliss combo

Question

Okay, so, I was thinking about using my Heracross, but I'm scared I'll misclick endure and get DQ'd.
If I were to misclick and and endure with 1 HP, could I just throw a  pokeball next turn to let to opposing pokemon finish me off?

Thank you.

Question

Okay, so, I was thinking about using my Heracross, but I'm scared I'll misclick endure and get DQ'd.
If I were to misclick and and endure with 1 HP, could I just throw a  pokeball next turn to let to opposing pokemon finish me off?

Thank you.

Just remove endure for this tournament and all others that ban endure and use another move. You can get it retaught at the move relearner after.

Question

Thank you.

If you "misclick" on endure then you will be DQ'd, no questions asked.