Johto Cup Tournament

1 word counters ur whole theory . HP

I've got a pretty good idea which hidden powers could actually be usefull, yet they won't break a wall team if the person using it know how predict. I can make a beast wall team if I would want to and make it nearly uncounterable

[spoiler] WTT Stronk wall team info, LF Lucky egg [/spoiler]

I've got a pretty good which hidden powers could actually be usefull, yet they won't break a wall team if the person using it know how predict. I can make a beast wall team if I would want to and make it nearly uncounterable

[spoiler] WTT Stronk wall team info, LF Lucky egg [/spoiler]

I'd change my opinion of you if you'd do that,the simple fact of running wall teams is pretty pathetic...

I said if I would want too, but lately everyone has been spamming wall teams hmmmmm

[spoiler] disregard duel ethics, acquire shiny togepi [/spoiler]

I'll bring a nice team to fuck those wall teams. Hope i find the ones i want by the time the tourney is xD

The problem is that the only reliable physical attacks Kingdra gets in the entire game are Return, Double-Edge, and Hidden Power, so good luck with that

***flail. nvm. breeding move..

Return,hidden power fighting/ghost , rain dance and hydro pump destroys ur ass. good luck with that.

This is going to be terrible. The only wallbreakers in this gen are:

Ampharos with FP: Lol get dunked by Quagsire, needs HP Grass. Good luck with that and even then CounterBlissey fucks it up hard.
Octillery: Lol@SB damage
DD Kingdra: Defensive Quagsire or get phazed by Roar, although Skarmory would eat a Surf

I do have some other ideas I won't share but I told you already Tranz, we needed Thyplosion and Feraligator before this.

Damn, just found out that Horsea learns DD at 50, and guess what, my Physical Kingdra ( with Physical HP power 70 ) doesn't know it....... ( I feel so stupid )

BTW,

Belly Drum Smeargle!!

(with Physical HP power 70)

Physical HP power

Ignoring my inner grammar nazi, you could always teach it Rain Dance and slap Surf on it

Ignoring my inner grammar nazi, you could always teach it Rain Dance and slap Surf on it

Wanted to say that my Kingdra has a Physical ( not telling type, I could end up using it ) HP with 70 base power, please forgive me  :unsure:

BTW, no second prize?

I was about to make a post about how there were more wallbreakers than people though, but then I looked through the 2nd gen pokemon and I realized there were only like 2

Pls. Ariados is gonna break every wall . Let's not forget about OP Ledian Wall FTW.