[Denied]Dislike button on the forum

The "Like" button is not biased at all, it helps aid in discussion by allowing an individual to communicate that they like something without leaving useless posts. If anything I encourage the use of it. I would rather people use the "like" button to show their agreement (as in they agree with the suggestion/post only and have nothing to add to it) as opposed to people clicking a "dislike" button and not providing their reasoning(s).

Think of the "like" button in terms of a tool, not a popularity contest.

I hardly view it as biased. There is a pretty strict limit on daily uses, plus if forum members want to circle-jerk and like each other's posts, does it matter? Like count does not equal anything, and staff does not view players with more "likes" as a priority or privileged.

I don't see the point of a dislike button. If you disagree with something, express (in a nice way pls) why you disagree with someone's opinion, or don't comment at all. If you dislike it due to it being rude/abusive/etc, use that handy little report button. --->

Do you think having a dislike only button would be biased? I do. It's not showing the unrelated data of people who either don't care to vote or like the topic.

Why would anyone only have a dislike button, but no like button? That is just silly.

If people dosen't care, they simply don't care. If they do have a problem with it, they will most likely post a comment about it. And if the majority agrees, they can like that instead.

Think of the "like" button in terms of a tool, not a popularity contest.