Wednesday Night Doublers (June Version)

Quick question: If someone has a masters invite and they win another tourney that gives one do they get another master invite or does it go to second place

The full details of the Master's invite has not yet been released to the public.

We will not be giving the Master's invite to second place winners. It will be to only first place winners.

heads up to all, I am in the process of trying to figure out how to stream. With any luck I can give it a go at EVs inteam tournament tomorrow and it may be ready for streaming Wednesday. RIP Plizard stream

ok I have something going, its nothing special. Its running on my laptop but it is a stream, I am going to continue optimizing and with any luck it will look fairly decent.

EDIT: I have improved the quality a bit

EDIT: Quality improved alot, found a sweet spot I think. I cant go to 720p due to the limitations on my laptop, but the stream is still very watchable

EDIT: For those watching the stream you know these are all 1 edit

so yeah, it has roughly a 10 second delay, I will be getting some tunes to play while streaming, I will not be doing commentary on Wednesday but I hope to have some for Friday should all go well.

If anyone would like to volunteer for commentary (English speaking please. I have every right to shoot you down) then let me know.

If a Pokemon has a banned move in its move set is that Pokemon automatically banned?  would it be OK if you didn't use the move? just wondering thanks.

No. You can have a poke running 3 banned moves if you want, if you dont use them then its all good, but it will be less one move slot that could be used for something usefull.

New rule:

Do not AFK Time Out your matches. It is senseless, and will result in a DQ. There will be NO rematches awarded to the players doing so as it gives them an unfair advantage by knowing their opponent's team. The AFK Time Out is not a tool for restarting a match you are 1) losing 2) unhappy with the current outcome 3) unhappy waiting for your opponent to finish the match in Official Tournaments. Do NOT attempt to abuse it for your advantage. 

Disconnecting during a match will require proof of a Fatal Render Error in order to qualify for the rematch, otherwise you will be DQ'd.

Do not block your opponents, or the Staff running the Event. If there is evidence of this you will be DQ'd. 

Volpi Clause (allowing a player to ask for a channel change due lagging) is to be respected at all Official Tournaments. 

Volpi Clause (allowing a player to ask for a channel change due lagging) is to be respected at all Official Tournaments. 

I think this was just a problem for the last tournament due to the finals not being streamed.

This should be fixed with Doc's stream, though.

I was registered for this tournament since beginning. I was 10 minutes before the event started in silp scope. I whispered 2 times when the roll call started to CipherWeston that im here, but somebody else get my plae and nobody will tell me why. Im still confused please give me an answer if you made a mistake or what else happend but please tell me WHY? IGN Firedd