Friday Night Fifties (June Edition#1)

There is no need for conspiracy/theories of sabotage. I apologize for any inconvenience the 2-3 minute delay caused anyone. 

then there should be a re-registration because clearly players who cared the most and stayed up all night just to sign up are the ones who are being punished 

How, you are still on? You were obviously on at the signup time and 2 minutes after when it actually started?

Except with all the lag that comes with refreshing the page to find out it was unlocked 2 minutes later means handfuls of people who refreshed after them to open the page at 7:02 rather than too early at 7:00 when it wasn't open get screwed. Your logic is flawed.

It was 7:02 when i clicked to open the page and press the reply button there was plenty of time for anyone to get in.  Since I went from realizing the forum was lagging like fuck, to realizing why and remember I needed to sign someone up, to having to navigate to this topic and reply to it all within the 7:02 timeframe.

It was 7:02 when i clicked to open the page and press the reply button there was plenty of time for anyone to get in.  Since I went from realizing the forum was lagging like fuck, to realizing why and remember I needed to sign someone up, to having to navigate to this topic and reply to it all within the 7:02 timeframe.

At 7:00 the thread was locked. This is when people expected it to be open. For all the people who refreshed at around 6:57 to make sure they got through the lag to land exactly on 7:00 got screwed over. And all those people who refreshed later ended up on 7:02 when it was unlocked. All those people who refreshed thinking the time was when it was listed got screwed. All those who were and should have been late got priority. It was completely unfair. Think about your logic, man.

Edit: Nvm I can't get in now. I lost my spot because I literally had to go at 7pm and there was no knowing when the thread would reopen so of course I came back a hour later and got kicked out of my spot.

Thought it was going to be open at 7pm but I was wrong, even moved somethings around to try to sign up.

Seriously something with this much attention should get looked at, I have been farming/working hard just to attempt to get into this tournament, and i literally have a THIRTY SECOND WINDOW in order to get a slot, All the while hawk eyeing this thread to see when i could get my opportunity.  This is something that needs looked at, and fast. Its turning me off of competitive play and im sure its doing that to others. There needs to be a "FAIR" way to register, not who has the fastest finger.

Edit: And as i already went to the event suggestion thread, Its locked too .

This registration my good man...is complete and utter bull. im happy you guys apoligized for the lateness of the thread and i accept your apoligy but that doesnt mean somthing doesnt need to be done here. i suggest a re-registration, keep the first 20 people to post their IGN and reserve their spot in the tournament. Make another registration for the X amount of slots left in the tournament. and next time dont be late. thats my suggestion and i think its a good one. people get up early in the morning and stay up late at night only to click post with the "You do not have permission to post on this forum" message. not because they where too early or too late. because the people who had a job to do didnt do it right. mabbye you just shouldnt lock threads before registration all together? it worked pretty well with the wensday night doubles registration? just a thought. thank you guys for everything, im still gonna be a strong pokemmo player :D\\

Btw Suggestion thread was locked so yea dont go there :D .