Friday Night Fifties (June Edition#1)

I would like to consider this an official complaint. First of all you dimwits close the thread right on signups then open it two minutes late, preventing people (much like McDonalds) who stayed up into the early hours of Tuesday morning from getting a spot. To try and get my friend in I post a spare spot so any of my teammates who got screwed over by your blatant stupidity could get in.... but instead you guys decide to delete my post because it didnt have an IGN. What the actual fuck

I want it undeleted

I would like to consider this an official complaint. First of all you dimwits close the thread right on signups then open it two minutes late, preventing people (much like McDonalds) who stayed up into the early hours of Tuesday morning from getting a spot. To try and get my friend in I post a spare spot so any of my teammates who got screwed over by your blatant stupidity could get in.... but instead you guys decide to delete my post because it didnt have an IGN. What the actual fuck

I want it undeleted

spamming refresh for 2 minutes i go back to the official tourny page and register in the wrong thread(because the #1 and #2 are so easy to differentiate)

i was sure to get in now im sure to be out 

The thread is automatically unlocked, it was probably set to 2 minutes after to give more people who normally don't get the opportunity a chance to get in when people are sitting here camping the thread, I sure wouldn't have gotten fuji in if it wasn't opened 2 minutes late.

spamming refresh for 2 minutes i go back to the official tourny page and register in the wrong thread(because the #1 and #2 are so easy to differentiate)

i was sure to get in now im sure to be out 

Well people are always complaining for more, this is an issue that is sure to arise when there is.

The thread is automatically unlocked, it was probably set to 2 minutes after to give more people who normally don't get the opportunity a chance to get in when people are sitting here camping the thread, I sure wouldn't have gotten fuji in if it wasn't opened 2 minutes late.

how the fuck does that make sense

registration was at SEVEN not 7:02

thats not the point, the signup time is 7:00pm EST. Not 7:02pm EST

That is just plain stupid. That means the registration time isn't the one that was written and everyone was going by. It doesn't say to register 2 minutes late.

Well people are always complaining for more, this is an issue that is sure to arise when there is.

That's just complete and utter bull. If they want people like Fuji to get in they need to change the registration (which was suggested and they ignored it time and time again). Stop trying to suck up to the mods by sweettalking their mistakes, seriously.