The PokeMMO Monotype Mashup (June)

Just when I thought I had time to finish training my 100s crew....

I ran a sandstorm crew last time (Sandslash, Marowak, Steelix, Golduck), not sure what type I should run for this one. Well, at least I've got all month to train!

Quick question, I'm new to pvp does a clause mean it's something not allowed to be used? Such as the sleep clause, yawn is under the banned moves list but are we allowed to use hypnosis? Sorry for my.. noobness  :P

Yes, a clause means you're not allowed to do that said clause.

Yawn is only banned because it is bugged (like the other moves) right now.

You're allowed to use Hypnosis, but only allowed to put one of their Pokemon to sleep (so only use it once).

can i compete too? (ign: giorgis) never been in a tourney ,please forgive my noobability lol

Registration is on June 22nd, 4PM EDT. The registration time will always be included in the Original Post of Official Tournaments.

Maybe a stupid question ... But will you be able to use more teams like someone wins a match and uses another team for another match? I think not but really want to be sure

Yes you can switch teams between your duels, just as long as they still fit the criteria and abide by the rules of the Tournament. 

when I try to read the clauses it says im not aloud to view that page so im just gonna ask here, are we aloud to have a team of one single pokemon? like a team of four shuckles for example? and what is the evasion clause and does it have anything to deal with the move double team or minimize?

when I try to read the clauses it says im not aloud to view that page so im just gonna ask here, are we aloud to have a team of one single pokemon? like a team of four shuckles for example? and what is the evasion clause and does it have anything to deal with the move double team or minimize?

Taken from the Thread:

Evasion Clause: Moves that raise evasion (such as Double Team and Minimize) are banned from use. Sweet Scent, which lowers your opponent's evasion is fine as well as abilities that may raise evasion like Sand Veil. Also raising/lowering accuracy (using moves such as Sand Attack and Smokecsreen) are perfectly legal. You can reset your accuracy by switching, but that won't reset your opponent's evasion.

Species Clause: You cannot have two pokemon with the same national pokedex number (ie you can have a Charmeleon and Charizard on the same team, but not two Charizards).