[Denied]Trade evolutions without trading

There is a common problem that I've seen too many times in this game where some guy just trained his abra magikarp style to be a kadabra and wanting to evolve it to alakazam. Some seemingly nice guy trade evolves it for him only to run off with the alakazam,machamp, kingdra, gengar, and many more. So why not just make level caps so you can evolve them yourself? Or possibly some other way you can do it yourself so there is no risk? Some people don't even need the pokemon they're stealing, only doing it to spite others and ruin the experience they have in pokemmo. The worst part is the thieves have  NO regret either since moderators have no control over trade moderation. 

I'm sure this has been suggested before, but I'm pretty new to the forums. The Pokemmo community is great, but the trade community is absolutely terrible.  :ph34r:  

Sorry, but I absolutely do not support this.

For years, I wasn't able to evolve pokemon like that, now I can due to this being multiplayer.

This is something I would like to see added in the original games, in pokeMMO there is nothing wrong with it, don't fix what isn't broken.

Besides, people scammed out of their kadabra often forget you can catch them again in 2 minutes and train em to lvl 16 again in 5 minutes.

Again, own trading responsibility.

I know this is a common complaint regarding the cartridge games (I disagree with the complaint) but here in an MMO enviroment it more even more sense, it allows users to make friends whilst trading Pokemon.

If a user is willing to trade a Pokemon with somebody they don't know, there is little we can do about that.

But we will not be removing this mechanic, or giving an alternative - as it would only make the trading option unused.