The 2013 E3 Discussion Thread

Well my sources are showing that KH3 isnt going to be an exclusive.

Everybodys saying sony won by doing the same thing that the industry has been doing forever (used games).

You now have to pay a fee and theres no good exclusives, it seems the ps4 is worse than the ps3 and that makes it inferior to my current gen 360 (because I think we've all had enough time to agree that ps3 < 360).

What im trying to say is that 360 > ps4 and Xbox1 > 360 so by that math Xbox1 > ps4. I win. #lagstation

Ok, so who isn't excited for a new Battlefront? But seeing as Dark Souls is what has been keeping me from PokeMMO for weeks, I'm actually most excited for Dark Souls 2.  I just love the difficulty of the series, it sorta sparked my interests in console gaming again honestly.  The difficulty reminds me of getting my ass kicked in psx games when I was like 6, which I find awesome.  Hoping to see some other high-difficulty games announced for next gens.

Apple's WWDC was today too, and they announced this new desktop: http://www.apple.com/mac-pro/

+change

Well my sources are showing that KH3 isnt going to be an exclusive.

Show your sources. I doubt it.

Everybodys saying sony won by doing the same thing that the industry has been doing forever (used games).

That the Xbone isn't doing.

You now have to pay a fee and theres no good exclusives,

They showed and have a lot more exclusives at launch than the Xbone. And I have to say, even though I'm not a huge console fan, they look way better than what Microsoft showed. Especially since Microsoft showed mostly multi-plats.

Not to mention that the online fee we now have to pay is due to the fact that Xbox 360 got away with it, and no one complained. Sony thought they could too, and with all the awesome stuff that they showed, the only people to realize about this were buttmad Xbone drones. Honestly? I don't care enough about online, and the people that do probably don't mind paying the fee. But if anyone's to blame for it, is Microsoft and their customers, because they made it "okay".

it seems the ps4 is worse than the ps3 and that makes it inferior to my current gen 360 (because I think we've all had enough time to agree that ps3 < 360).

What im trying to say is that 360 > ps4 and Xbox1 > 360 so by that math Xbox1 > ps4. I win. #lagstation

Good logic there, but you forgot to say why the PS4 is inferior in the first place.

Not to mention that the only game that lagged was AC4, which is ironically, a multi-plat that was probably developed for the Xbone and badly ported to PS4.

[spoiler]Your post made me cringe so hard that I just couldn't not answer. Sorry for shattering all your dreams.[/spoiler]

Y'all fail to realise that the used games may come and bite Sony in the ass later.

If major developpers think that they can make more money on the Xbone because of the impossibility for used games reducing their sales, they might make more exclusives in the future and develop primarily for the Xbox, and the PS4 will slowly be abandoned.

What sells consoles are the games, nothing else matters. If the Xbox gets all the good games because of their 2nd hand game policy in the future, it doesn't matter how good the PS4 is.

This is why PC4lyf

Guess I should've expected that from SquareEnix.

But then again, all we saw from KH3 was just some pre-rendered trailer, I expect to see more before saying anything about it.

And regarding what Skeemo said, Sony showed some great exclusives at E3, way more than Microsoft did (fact), and even some of the Indie games made me want the console.

Guess I should've expected that from SquareEnix.

But then again, all we saw from KH3 was just some pre-rendered trailer, I expect to see more before saying anything about it.

And regarding what Skeemo said, Sony showed some great exclusives at E3, way more than Microsoft did (fact), and even some of the Indie games made me want the console.

Yea, SquareEnix is third party so they don't do exclusives as much anymore. 

No doubt about it. At Microsoft's conference they tried making people come back to their system with meh exclusives and free games with gold, but the only thing I'll be getting from M$ is the free games they are giving every month on XBOX 360 until they stop doing so. Sony seems to be doing everything right this time around. Region free console, removable harddrive, a cheaper price tag than the XBOX One, and games that are looking to be promising are some of the things the PS4 has to destroy the XBOX One. 

Yea, SquareEnix is third party so they don't do exclusives as much anymore. 

No doubt about it. At Microsoft's conference they tried making people come back to their system with meh exclusives and free games with gold, but the only thing I'll be getting from M$ is the free games they are giving every month on XBOX 360 until they stop doing so. Sony seems to be doing everything right this time around. Region free console, removable harddrive, a cheaper price tag than the XBOX One, and games that are looking to be promising are some of the things the PS4 has to destroy the XBOX One. 

And no DRM/mandatory online too. That's a plus for a lot of people.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.