349Feebas.png

Look at it.It desperately wants to be FABULOUS

350Milotic.png

That is SO MUCH BETTER.

According to Bulbapedia:

"It evolves from Feebas when leveled up with its Beauty condition high enough"

A little problem here

KANTO HAS NO CONTESTS.

Feebas was first implemented in the Winter of 2013.Upto this post on June 03,2013...no Milotic.

The Devs have already confirmed that they can insert new items that affect gameplay ( We're looking at you, Amnesia Brace)

So....here's my proposal.....

Implement the Prism ScaleBag_Prism_Scale_Sprite.png(you know, the thing used to evolve Feebas in Black and White)

It shouldn't be too hard compared to other projects (Hoenn implementation, breeding)....

You might argue.....why do this,and not put in the Protector(Rhypherior) ,Electirizer(Electivire) , Magmarizer(Magmortar), Reaper Cloth(Dusknoir) and Dubious Disc(Porygon Z)....

This well...is because Milotic is Gen 3 and hence can be used on a Firered base without being as much as a pain in the ass as those 5.

Criticisms and Thoughts please.....

I'm pretty sure a way to evolve feebas was going to be implemented eventually anyway....

how is prism scale going to be added? will it be held by wild pokemon, as an item in the gc or...?

also, just give use the scale and it will evolve? or trade while holding?

some little details like these should be ironed out

I wouldn't mind this.

But the problem is, the devs already confirmed they're adding contests (SoonTM). And for the sake of not ruining that system when it gets released, they're not going to implement temporary solutions. Therefore, you'll have to wait months or even years until it finally works.

It's sad, I know, but that's how they want to make this. And though it will take long, in the end (hopefully) it'll be working as intended.

I rather wait till Hoenn gets released. Milotic is one of the most wanted pokemon at the moment, but adding it will kill a part of the excitement once Hoenn is released.

^ This.

Also it's a shame that Milotic's rarity was killed due to the fact that Feebas was appearing at quite a high encounter rate. I would have preferred it had it's rarity been kept like in Emerald/Sapphire/Ruby Version.