The PokeMMO Tier Shift Tournament

How do u enter just rock up?

Registration Method: Please post your IGN (in game name) once registration has begun. Due to how other sign ups have gone you may only sign up to two people per Forum Account and they must be done in separate posts. Please only sign up people who want to be signed up, and have asked you to do so, to avoid any confusion later on. This thread will not be locked prior to registration. Leaving test posts in this thread will result in being unable to partake in the tournament.

To clarify you just post you IGN (in game name) in this thread on or after 4PM EDT, on June 7th. It is a first come first serve basis so the first 32 sign ups are given a spot on the bracket, and those who sign up after are given reserve spots. Anyone who has to back out from the tournament and cannot attend, who is on the bracket, is replaced by individuals on the reserves list (also first come first serve basis).

I hope this clears it up for you.

Sry,
But I didn't know which time it is. And how much houres until regestration.
I asked three GM's and I ask not often for help. But both say it stands here on side 1!
But on side one there isn't my time area.
And one said I'm stupid.... -.-
Great support...
Is it so hard to look on there clock and tell me there time?
On heavy weight event I try to get the right time, my friends and my girlfriend try it too, it needs 3 hours and I was 1,5 hours to early...
-.-
Or the event started 1,5 hours to late. Both are bad!
I'm one of the activest and best players here, I won 22 of 25 battles against other team leaders, and I want to fight in a tournament since 5 month, but every time the time to registration or tournament was wrong. :-(
Because of this I IGN all 12 hours.

Over 470 hours playing and helping other players, (that's only the time of one char) since 2012-10-12 and nobody wants to help me if I had one easy question? That must be karma, or a bad joke! :-(

Nobody will help me, so I will try to registry as often as I can.

What should you do in my position??

Sry,
I asked three GM's and I ask not often for help. But both say it stands here on side 1!
Great support...
On heavy weight event I try to get the right time, my friends and my girlfriend try it too, it needs 3 hours and I was 1,5 hours to early...
-.-
I'm one of the activest and best players here, I won 22 of 25 battles against other team leaders, and I want to fight in a tournament since 5 month, but every time the time to registration or tournament was wrong. :-(

Over 470 hours playing and helping other players, (that's only the time of one char) since 2012-10-12 and nobody wants to help me if I had one easy question? That must be karma, or a bad joke! :-(

calm down, where do you live? or rather which timezone are you at?

Sry,
Great support...
-.-

f7f35c580378bc2ab652229e8601215a.png

So i registerd here which means i will probebly won't participate because i'll show up 2 minutes after it starts......

You have not registered. You must sign up when the registration time occurs. Please read through the original post, and make sure you show up when the Event begins, not an hour+ afterwards in order to sign in.