The PokeMMO Tier Shift Tournament

Yeah I got a fewer questions. Like with this take place in fire red,heart gold or soul silver? Will there be a section in the forum that announcers the winner? And will be a section saying who the top pokemmo player?

It will take place in PokeMMO (There is no "HeartGold/SoulSilver to go to) at the place specified. The winners are announced in this thread, there is no official section stating the top PokeMMO Players but there are Jag's Rankings

Registration Date/Time: June 7th, 4PM EDT

Time/Date: Thursday June 13th, 2013, 7PM EDT

Registration Time/Date: June 7th, 4PM EDT

Registration Method: Please post your IGN (in game name) once registration has begun. Due to how other sign ups have gone you may only sign up to two people per Forum Account and they must be done in separate posts. Please only sign up people who want to be signed up, and have asked you to do so, to avoid any confusion later on. This thread will not be locked prior to registration. Leaving test posts in this thread will result in being unable to partake in the tournament. 

EDIT: extra Vulpix

How exactly do i register? this will be the first tournament i enter and yes i did read it i just dont understand

To clarify you just post you IGN (in game name) in this thread on or after 4PM EDT, on June 7th. It is a first come first serve basis so the first 32 sign ups are given a spot on the bracket, and those who sign up after are given reserve spots. Anyone who has to back out from the tournament and cannot attend, who is on the bracket, is replaced by individuals on the reserves list (also first come first serve basis).

I hope this clears it up for you. 

How exactly do i register? this will be the first tournament i enter and yes i did read it i just dont understand

Registration Method: Please post your IGN (in game name) once registration has begun.

So upon the specified registration date and time, type "IGN <Your ingame name>" in this thread.

Tier shift is a weird name for Mixed Tier Weenie shake

[spoiler]https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/20631-mixed-tier-weenie-shake-3-brackets-are-up/[/spoiler]

There are differences. The registration of this one won't alter after it occurs, and we won't select players who signed up first and take them off the bracket completely. This is first come, first serve. Among other things.

Anyway.....

please consider banning Yawn as it bugs out on Chesto and Lum berries.

Sounds like a plan to me, added to the OP.

I have also added a Master's Invite to the First Place Prize. In light of this I will bump this up to a 64 man tournament (if and only if) we receive what I deem a suitable amount of sign ups. 

Anyway.....

Sounds like a plan to me, added to the OP.

I have also added a Master's Invite to the First Place Prize. In light of this I will bump this up to a 64 man tournament (if and only if) we receive what I deem a suitable amount of sign ups. 

Wait, so will this be a whole seperate tournament for the masters, or will it go along with fn50s to say? Please explain.

Wait, so will this be a whole seperate tournament for the masters, or will it go along with fn50s to say? Please explain.

We're just doing a bit of catch up with the Invites is all. I have not decided to run this routinely (it hasn't been run once yet so I have not even considered it) but we deemed it worthy of an invite because it is not a gimmick tournament. 

So far now it is just to help us catch up essentially.