[Denied]Make pokeballs addable to the hotkey bar

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the reason you can't currently is because the hotkey bar uses items from the out-of-battle item bag, not the in-battle item bag. It would probally be a pain for the developers, but I like so +1 here

[spoiler]Emlee, just let us type +1 and leave it at that =\[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Emlee, just let us type +1 and leave it at that =\[/spoiler]

If you do not have more to type than to agree with something the "like" button can serve that purpose.

In the situation where you do not agree it is beneficial to give positive criticism to the suggestion. If you wish to discuss something then feel free to do so. I will not be encouraging posts that can be replaced with a "like" however.

If you wish to discuss this further please private message me as I do not wish to continue to go off topic in this or any other thread in this section.

Edited by Emlee
To clarify.

+1 from me as it would make it SOOOOOOOOO much quicker when catching pokemon instead of going to your bag and making your way to your pokeballs, finding out your masterball is on top, saying damn, having to click on a pokeball, pokemon breaks free, having to repeat the process but instead you have to scroll down to a ultra ball or great ball etc etc....