The PokeMMO Scavenger Hunt 2 Ghost Theme (June)

Reminder: This is in about 4 hours 20 minutes.

A couple edits have been made to the OP as well:

• Gilgamesh has taken over the Lost Island, Misdreavus Station
  • Haunter can be Hasty or Modest (along with Naive) now.

Good luck and have fun.

i wanted to thank everyone for ignoring my questions and my trade requests ingame. especially the staff responsible for the trades. thank you for ruining any fun taking place in this event.

amateurs

started hunting at 00:00 am METZ. first trade requested t 00:40 am METZ. still no reply. great work dudes^^

twenty hours and still nothing. great work

i wanted to thank everyone for ignoring my questions and my trade requests ingame. especially the staff responsible for the trades. thank you for ruining any fun taking place in this event.

amateurs

started hunting at 00:00 am METZ. first trade requested t 00:40 am METZ. still no reply. great work dudes^^

wot

keep an eye on the chat. it will say whether or not it has been accepted

you need to resend a request, you may even need to spam them (they won't see it if they're busy).

And you underestimate the amount of effort needed to organize an event like this. the staff do their best, yet they always get people complaining.

[spoiler]

Who's the amatuer now?

[/spoiler]

amateurs

The Event has not been running for 20 hours, so I am not sure what you mean.