The PokeMMO Scavenger Hunt 2 Ghost Theme (June)

This is cool and all, but I think we would all prefer FN50s and WND and the team tournament.

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/22003-the-pokemmo-smeargle-smashup/?p=349426

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/22059-official-team-tourny-and-fn50s/

Please search before posting next time, you can locate almost all the answers to questions you may have by reading through the forums. If you're still having trouble finding answers you can always private message a moderator of your choice. 

Also as a side note we try to run events that will appeal to a wide range of people, that means we do not only run our traditional tournaments. There are people who have no interest in competition events so this is a chance for them to enjoy an event. Not every event will suite every player. 

This is cool and all, but I think we would all prefer FN50s and WND and the team tournament.

We would all prefer?  Not everybody is into dueling, there are people out there who prefer this type of event over that.  Please don't speak for everybody.

We would all prefer?  Not everybody is into dueling, there are people out there who prefer this type of event over that.  Please don't speak for everybody.

Personally I would love to see more Clefairy Cup :3 playing the luck game is fun and exciting

In Pokemon Tower floor 5 and below Haunter appears only on lvl 20. If u go up, you can only catch 20+lvl Haunter. So that wont happen.

Thank you for the information :) google led me to find that they were between 20-25 in the tower and I didn't see a floor by floor breakdown.

lern2odorsleuth

I may be wrong but i'm pretty sure there is no pokemon that learns both 'false swipe' and 'odor sleuth'. and you cant use it then switch to a false swiper because the effects disappear just like 'mean look'

I may be wrong but i'm pretty sure there is no pokemon that learns both 'false swipe' and 'odor sleuth'. and you cant use it then switch to a false swiper because the effects disappear just like 'mean look'

32P9w.png

oh yeah... well i guess that works lol

Use a dratini or dragonair with dragon rage. 40 hp
Or electrode with sonic boom. 20 hp
If you know the rough hp ranges, this shouldn't be a problem

Edit: too bad seismic toss doesn't affect ghost types

nightshade does and sonicboom doesnt though so...