[Denied]Admin Ability : Overworld Pokemon Spawn

The admins already have some cool abilities, and here is one that would be very cool to see.

It may be difficult to make, or it may not be, however the ability for admins to spawn pokemon in the overworld would be awesome. In many other mmos, admins have similar abilities. The pokemon could walk around and the first person to click 'a' on it, would take the encounter. It would also be catchable. 

The staff could use this for events, or even spontaneously, and i'm sure this would be a hugely popular feature. They could spawn a shiny exegcute on Easter or a shiny delibird on Christmas. There are a lot of possibilities.

31gCG.png

I like this, but if it is a question of feasibility then I can only support if it is feasibly.

Will not work for the foreseeable future. Only ~15 pokemon overworld sprites exist in a Fire Red rom.

Actually, I counted somewhere around 27.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/pokefrlg/sheet/3711

I know you're using HG/SS to render the follower sprites, but is there any way that you could use that to render something like this? Just a question of feasibility.

I like this, but if it is a question of feasibility then I can only support if it is feasibly.

Actually, I counted somewhere around 27.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/pokefrlg/sheet/3711

I know you're using HG/SS to render the follower sprites, but is there any way that you could use that to render something like this? Just a question of feasibility.

No, due to HG/SS being completely optional.

Might I add that the examples given in the first post are ridiculously high end prizes.

No, due to HG/SS being completely optional.

Might I add that the examples given in the first post are ridiculously high end prizes.

Yeah, and having what is basically a free for all to see who can reach it first just doesn't sound fun.

It sounds frustrating, because everyone who doesn't get it will complain.

Yeah, and having what is basically a free for all to see who can reach it first just doesn't sound fun.

i think it'd be cool if it was somewhere random. not like viridian where it'll just be who can click it the fastest, but more like a pleasant surprise to someone walking throw seafoam islands on channel 7 or what ever.  

Like everyone still is from when Squirtle did the shiny starter giveaway

Getting chosen at random, and having to try to encounter something that is available to everyone are two completely different things.

The people will still be griping about how 'unfair' it is and how 'they deserved' a shiny starter more than some other person for xxx reason

There was a similar event on another game which i played for 3 years,where the game masters threw on the floor rare items. No one should be frustrated if they can't get their hands on it ,that'd  be too freaking childish. The game is based on RNG,r the game itself is   a gamble,why not add some more gamble,for fun? I would enjoy events like this,and many other people would. And also,this world can't satisfy everyone.

Will not work for the foreseeable future. Only ~15 pokemon overworld sprites exist in a Fire Red rom.

There was a similar event on another game which i played for 3 years,where the game masters threw on the floor rare items. No one should be frustrated if they can't get their hands on it ,that'd  be too freaking childish. The game is based on RNG,r the game itself is   a gamble,why not add some more gamble,for fun? I would enjoy events like this,and many other people would. And also,this world can't satisfy everyone.

Kyu has already explain why this suggestion won't work, so no need to keep on trying to defend it.