[Denied]Better Battle Request

Have you guys ever accidentally done a singles battle at a doubles tournament? If not, you've surely seen it happen. At the Pokelympics, I had 4 matches where the players accidentally did a singles battle in a doubles tournament! We should have a better battle request to :

1. Better Indicate what type of battle it is. 

2. Make it better looking. It would be cool to have an enhanced battle request.

I know that the text clearly says, "double" or "Single" on the request, but people misclick it at important times, every day.

My solution would be to make an area at the top of the battle request and add something which easily tells what type the battle is.

315Ce.png

An image could display 2 pokemon silhouettes for a double battle. (Or 1 silhouette for a single battle)

3162U.png

Or large text could properly tell the user that it is a double or single battle.

316zC.png

• 7 months later...

Because i have a lot of revives in my bag, and i find this sugesstion important.

In my opinion all the battle request need a rebuild, for easier way to see what type and mode of battle want the oponent, but for now the highlish of type (single or double) and mode (normal or tournament) is very needed.

Also a quick refreshed mockup of how (the minun and plusle is just a example):

POKsfya.png

Because i have a lot of revives in my bag, and i find this sugesstion important.

In my opinion all the battle request need a rebuild, for easier way to see what type and mode of battle want the oponent, but for now the highlish of type (single or double) and mode (normal or tournament) is very needed.

Also a quick refreshed mockup of how (the minun and plusle is just a example):

POKsfya.png

This is really needed!!! And shouldnt be veru hard to implement so I really support this suggestion.

+1 - good idea

This is kindof a side note but..

i think it would also be nice to put the "tournament mode" button for duel requests above the "normal mode" one.. tournament mode is way more useful and since it's been implemented i haven't found any reason to use the normal mode instead