The PokeMMO Smeargle Smashup

I have edited the OP with the link to the Bracket and also with the reserves list.

I could use a few more reserves as well, anyone who signs will be added to the list.

Please let me know (if at all possible) if you are on the bracket or in the reserves and you cannot make the tournament, it would be greatly appreciated!

Registration Method: Post your IGN (in game name) in this thread no earlier than 6PM EDT, on June 1st. This is a first come, first serve registration for a spot and reserves. Players can sign up multiple people as long as the IGNs are made in separate posts. The thread will not lock beforehand. Test posts will result in being unable to enter the tournament. 

Ign jumwes

Ign jeehad

Ign levolpe

Ign strands

Ign leranziel

Ign ezekel

Ign amanu

Ign doctorpbc

this is bs

this is bs

Brah, I have changed the rules of registration for my other tournament that is currently in this Sub Forum, as well as other ones in the future in order to prevent this (I have made it so only 2 people can be signed up be forum account). I believe you still have an excellent chance to get into this tournament regardless. 

When a lenient rule is taken to an extreme changes are made but I cannot alter the method/ rules for registration after it has occurred. 

Just a little reaction.

Wanted to say "Hello" to all Brah fans, so cute when they where laughing at me. Just to remember, he lost, i won, under GM control (Guess what, i didn't cheat !).

Instead of being like 14yo defending they're little friend, just say congrat, or nothing at least.

I'm new, i told it to Brah before the fight. 

I'm sad and disapointed to see such comportements.

Sorry, i'm french, my english is poor. Kisses from Nice, France. Love you all haters.

Just a little reaction.

Wanted to say "Hello" to all Brah fans, so cute when they where laughing at me. Just to remember, he lost, i won, under GM control (Guess what, i didn't cheat !).

Instead of being like 14yo defending they're little friend, just say congrat, or nothing at least.

I'm new, i told it to Brah before the fight. 

I'm sad and disapointed to see such comportements.

Sorry, i'm french, my english is poor. Kisses from Nice, France. Love you all haters.

lol i said gg, you didnt

i used a level 40 smeargle w 1 move idgaf

congrats dope!

thanks for hosting guys and thanks for the stream, i miss fun tournaments like this.

sorry for the bad finals, i always manage to screw something up when im in finals -.-

[spoiler]ears>shiny smeargle[/spoiler]