The PokeMMO Smeargle Smashup

w4oPYKl.jpg

Congratz to DopestDope for 1st Place, and Jeehad for 2nd.

o Deejaye.

Explanation: 32 man,16 reserves, 4v4 lvl50 Tournament that requires players to have one Smeargle on their team, plus other Pokemon of their choosing. 

Date/time: Thursday June 6th, 2013 7 PM EDT 

Clauses: Sleep/1HKO/Pristine/Species/Items/Hax Item/Time/Evasion/Bag Items

Clauses Explained by MrMasonMan

Banned Moves (not including 1HKO): Bide

Prizes: 1st Place Shiny Smeargle, 2nd Place Candy Horns 

Banned Pokemon: Slaking 

Registration Method: Post your IGN (in game name) in this thread no earlier than 6PM EDT, on June 1st. This is a first come, first serve registration for a spot and reserves. Players can sign up multiple people as long as the IGNs are made in separate posts. The thread will not lock beforehand. Test posts will result in being unable to enter the tournament. 

Bracket

Reserves (I could use a few more ) :

*) DopestDope 

1) Frags

2) seanishere

3) Brah

4) yWreck

5) MaddestMonkey

6) weiyin

7) elebrother

8) veganatidae

9) Projectile

10) Urbandub

11) Crimzn

12) Prowl

13) Ohadila

14) MatiRamirez

15) Panchote

17) xPandaboy

18)eggsnbacon

19) ericthegreat

*Transferred to the bracket due to drop outs

Please show up at the beginning of the event if you are a reserve and would like a chance to get a place. I will update the reserves list if other people sign up.

Staff Running the Event: 

Host: Emlee

Referees: CipherWestonMarioutDeejaye

Back up Referee: MrMasonMan 

Commentation/Twitch: PlizardGilgamesh  @ Twitch

Please post any questions you may have in this thread or send me a private message.

Good luck to all who participate!

235.gif

Will the thread be locked or will it remain open?

Registration Method: Post your IGN (in game name) in this thread no earlier than 6PM EDT, on June 1st. This is a first come, first serve registration for a spot and reserves. Players can sign up multiple people as long as the IGNs are made in separate posts. The thread will not lock beforehand. Test posts will result in being unable to enter the tournament. 

I have updated the OP to the quote above.

Aw. When I saw this I was hoping for 3v3 all Smeargles with Explosion/Self Destruct banned.

Still a cool idea

That would be awesome, I was worried that there would not be enough people interested in having to (most likely) create 2+ Smeargles for this Event though. 

This looks great! It'll be hard to choose between this and arch's battle of the tiers. I could probably do both, but I'll have to lose on purpose, not that I'll win much anyway (>人<; )

Oops, read it wrong. For some reason, i thought the registration time was the actual time. oh welp