Over a month-late intro :D

Though I might as well since I got nothing better to do :P

You people dont have to read all of it, I just wanted to put this out there, just incase someone was interested who I really am :)

Welp,

My real name is Roman ( I like it when people stress the first syllable of my name), Im 17, almost 18 years old (since my b-day is in the beginning of June) and I was born in Moscow, Russia. My alias - Romuldo - appeared in my had at the age of about 7-8 and can be explained through my immense love of football. At the time when I came up with it I was very fond of Cristiano Ronaldo's silky skills (although Im not anymore) and I decided combine my name and that of my idol. Im a huge Barca fan btw and have been for half of my life now. 

I would describe myself as an open-minded but an incredibly lazy person, however, with this game having such a wonderful community I feel like I really want to spend these few minutes opening up to its members .

Now that I look back on my childhood I see it as the happiest part of my life and Im proud to say that very rarely a day went by without me interacting with the world of pokemon. I watched the anime on TV, played the TCG and stayed up late at night to play on my Gameboy. Incidentally, I cannot remember the first cartridge I ever played (must have been Pokemon Red or Blue), as I used my friend's gameboy at the time, but the 1st one I actually owned was FireRed and I got LeafGreen as well a while after that. Im very confident I havent missed a single pokemon game for the handheld nintendo since then, although I havent had time to play Pokemon B&W2.

Those memories of my childhood are definitely the brightest ones :)

But enough of that. Here's some background to my life:
I lived for 13 years of my life in Russia, traveling almost every single holiday period abroad with my family and then being sent to England to study. After 4 years there, believe it or not, I've been asked to leave the school (lel) and I moved to Malta to finish school here. 

The past 2 years my life has been relatively shaky and unstable with my future possibly not turning out as bright as my parents would have wanted, but strangely this hasn't affected my behaviour as I still have firm confidence in myself and do not dwell on my failures or successes too much.

So far my experience of PokeMMO has been veeery enjoyable as I reach 2 months of playing and Im happy to say that the world of Pokemon connects some wonderful and diverse people together. Im yet to do well in a tournament, but Ive been learning at a steady pace as it seems to me that I lose because of something different every time...

Im not entirely sure if sharing my life to that extent was the right thing to do but Im happy Ive done so lol

Feel free to welcome me and ask anything if you wanna ;)

EDIT: That looked a lot less before I posted it lol

A month late welcome then

Thank you! :)

Hey Roman,

It was nice to learn a bit more about you! You sound like a very positive person.

I hope to continue to see you around in game, and on Forums. :) So Welcome (Officially) to the PokeMMO Community! 

This could be the only reason I created this thread - to receive a Welcome from you Emlee ^_^

Thank You and see you in-game

A GM and a CM welcoming me - my life is now complete <3

so that was your intention.. you sly dog. haha

anyways welcome roman. aka. romuldo :P

The PokeMMO's true №1 player welcomed me too! 

I may die now :)

[spoiler]dont be mad amanub[/spoiler]

Welcome Romuldo!

Thanx Tranz <3

Better late than never. Welcome to the forums enjoy!

Thank You :)