Things that grind your gears.

Jkxp

When people spell things wrong. It just irritates me D:

When people explain their hatred for improper spelling while making grammatical errors..?  I seriously don't see why people get so butt hurt over spelling; especially while most of these people have no degree or anything above a high school education, make a bunch of sentence structure comments while making hypocritical comments such as these, nor do these people have a job that contributes anything to society.

In short, people with a holier than thou outlook on life grind my gears.

[spoiler]>starbucks[/spoiler]

most of these people have no degree or anything above a high school education, make a bunch of sentence structure comments while making hypocritical comments such as these, nor do these people have a job that contributes anything to society.

When people pull out baseless generalisations dressed up as facts to back up their opinions, especially when they throw out derogatory claims about these groups so they can look down on them.

In short, people with a holier than thou outlook on life grind my gears.

[spoiler]Just kidding, getting mad causes me physical pain so I take it easy and don't let the little things work me up. Stay positive folks, it really does work wonders.[/spoiler]

Grinding gears just means it annoys or simply irks you, it doesn't necessarily imply getting mad.

In fact, the crapload of gear-grinding lists I posted do not suceed in getting me mad at all. I like to think I have a positive outlook on life, and try to stay happy almost all of the time.

Sometimes it does get to me though, but rather than mad, I get sad.

1. Haters
  2. People who get mad over useless things.
  3. Zubats and Tentacool (I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one)
  4. Intolerant people
  5. Arthropods (Insects & Arachnids)
  6. Bullies
  7. Pressure
  8. Work
  9. Hypocrites
  10. People who gang up on others.
  11. A lot of other unwritten things.

That is all.

1. Haters
  2. People who get mad over useless things.
  3. Zubats and Tentacool (I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one)
  4. Intolerant people
  5. Arthropods (Insects & Arachnids)
  6. Bullies
  7. Pressure
  8. Work
  9. Hypocrites
  10. People who gang up on others.
  11. A lot of other unwritten things.

That is all.

Yeah! Those Unwritten things are a bunch of bums! Listening to raps and shooting all the jobs!

Those teenage girls on facebook/twitter that post/retweet/share depressing posts and think their life is a living hell. You're 16. You don't need to be posting things like "I care too much about people who don't give a shit about me."

Those teenage girls on facebook/twitter that post/retweet/share depressing posts and think their life is a living hell. You're 16. You don't need to be posting things like "I care too much about people who don't give a shit about me."

What about pictures like these posted by the same kind of young ladies?

[spoiler]qW4DdlY.jpg

292901_10151482816069065_1064141689_n.jp[/spoiler]

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.