Things that grind your gears.

Jkxp

Just call them corporatists.

[spoiler]There is no other region other than the D.R.C. called Congo, unlike murica, so it does not apply [/spoiler]

Congo River. That's a region of water. You know, I think we should begin giving the fish there human rights and call them Congolese too.

Oh but wait! There's a Congo in West Virginia, a Congo in Brazil, but I'm sure you wanted something serious instead. Lemme see here... Actually, there's a difference between the Republic of Congo and the Democratic Republic of Congo. They're next to each other and they are considered to be in two different regions. They even have a different flag.

So I propose that we call the people in the Democratic Republic of Congo to be DRCians!

I knew this would get everyone up in arms :/

Primarily because it's not really your place to be the one upset over this. If one or more of those nations' populous were the ones upset about it, I could understand. But you seem to be criticizing the entirety of the Americas over the way they've decided to identify themselves, regardless of what they think, and that doesn't sit well with me. 

Okay so we can stop having an internal debate over what country should be called what. Everyone disagrees on this and no one cares really, US citizens are called Americans, deal with it

Talk about things you don't like itt tia

-people being dumb in threads like this for no raisin

-macca beams

-actually pretas in general

-people who misuse heat guns and set fire to a house near my house

-water types

Things that grind my gears?

When some people say their Facebook account has been hacked...its hasn't been hacked, your password was too simple, I mean its not that hard to tell that a 16 year old boy's password is "pussylover69".....I mean, c'mon...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.