Things that grind your gears.

Jkxp

What grinds my gears is when i see something that dosent make scene like an end of a book that ending was tied in to fast and had something major happened then just end. That grinds my gears

^What? That doesn't make sense.

Self-righteous people grind my gears. You know, the ones who are out there telling people that they will go to hell for something little that doesn't even matter in the grand scheme of things.

Self-righteous people grind my gears. You know, the ones who are out there telling people that they will go to hell for something little that doesn't even matter in the grand scheme of things.

A more accurate term than self-righteous would be zealotry in your case.

-walking through spider webs

People always wonder why I walk in the back of groups or lines.

THIS IS THE REASON WHY.

Habit I picked up from hiking/walking through the woods to let other people take the spider webs to the face because adgjsdkghzjdh I sure as hell don't want to.

[spoiler]I have no problem with spiders at all either I just hate spider webs so fucking much[/spoiler]

A more accurate term than self-righteous would be zealotry in your case.

Being a self-righteous, judgemental prick does not equate to being zealous. Being zealous about what you believe entails standing up for it when it comes under attack and preaching it in a way that is not judgemental.

Being a self-righteous, judgemental prick does not equate to being zealous. Being zealous about what you believe entails standing up for it when it comes under attack and preaching it in a way that is not judgemental.

Zealotry is defined as being fanatical. A person telling everyone that they're going to a hell based on their religion is what one would usually define as a zealot.

Zealotry is defined as being fanatical. A person telling everyone that they're going to a hell based on their religion is what one would usually define as a zealot.

Definition of ZEALOTRY zeal·ot·ry noun
: excess of zeal : fanatical devotion

Straight from Webster's. Seem broad enough to me.

Ohohohohoho this will be a long list.

-Weapons

-So called 'human nature' (lazy excuse)

-Social and economic inequality

-Politics

-The 'free' market

-A police state

-Pedantic and condescendent people who believe they are helping, but are both telling you things you already know, explaining it as if you were an idiot.

-Religions that dictate how to live your life.

-Religious people that dictate how others should live their lives.

-Hypocresy, most notably when present in the above cases.

-Rape apologists

-Most internet threads

-Finals (I'm free!!!!!!)

-Football & the excessive attention sports recieve with respect to other more important subjects.

-Mainstream media.

-People clamoring for 'free speech', when the guy that is going to speak is openly racist, mysogynist and/or a general elitist basterd.

-Utilitarian approaches to life-changing decisions (mainly on big scale)

-Duck faces

-Hipsters

-People calling me hipster

-Modern club/pop music.

-Zealots / fanatics of any and all sorts

-Bronies' quest for self-respect

-The absolute lack of reasoning in most of our species

-Monsanto

-Famous people, such as the Kardashians, that should not be famous.
-'Reality' shows

-Debt as a concept

-Society's overdependence on drugs for social interaction.

-Demonisation in general, get an informed opinion guise.

I'll think of more later.

/rant

BIG EDIT: How could I forget? Apartheid.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.