ALLOW VS.SEEKER to work inside caves

EXTYEX

Question

13 answers to this question

This thread needs to be brought back to life. I'm doing it, and I don't care what you say. TheGloriousWalrus gave me the [url="https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/20037-vs-seeker-bug/#entry310602"]inspiration[/url] to suggest this.

This is the best thread I found while searching for us being able to use a VS Seeker inside caves/forests/buildings.

So to back up this guy's poor OP, I'll go on and suggest that we (the players) should be allowed to use the VS Seeker anywhere (but gym buildings).

Even if Bulbapedia says that the [url="http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Vs_Seeker"]VS Seeker[/url] is unable to be used in caves and buildings, it's not like this game has always been based off the handheld games...

Pros:
- More people to battle.
- More experience to gain.
- More money to earn.
- Certain trainers within certain areas are worth re-battling.

Cons:
- Might be abuse-able.
- Gym Buildings should still be off-limits to use the VS Seeker within.

[spoiler]Necessary nerco is necessary.[/spoiler]

Would be highly convenient, but I can see why they haven't done it yet considering...

[quote name='CipherWeston' timestamp='1367177495' post='310675']
According to Bulbapedia, nowhere on the [url="http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Vs_Seeker"]VS Seeker[/url] topic does it say it's limited to routes only.
[/quote]

Actually it does.

"[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3]The Vs. Seeker is also unable to be used in buildings or caves, even where previously battled Trainers are present."[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='TheKojo' timestamp='1367179451' post='310726']
Actually it does.

"[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3]The Vs. Seeker is also unable to be used in buildings or caves, even where previously battled Trainers are present."[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]
Well that's embarrassing. I read that paragraph at least twice and must've read right over that. I fixed my post now, thanks for pointing it out.

[quote name='iSmashbro' timestamp='1367200174' post='311196']
... but would it be abusable inside buildings?
[/quote]
Why do you say it might be abuseable in buildings? It's just like using it anywhere else, you need 100 steps to recharge and a 20 hour cooldown for each trainer.

So even if the option to reset the charger was there as we went up or downstairs, there still is the 20 hour cooldown.

I've been asking for this since victory road. Re-battling those trainers would've been much faster way to level up. Support.

[quote name='deered' timestamp='1367256133' post='312128']
I would actually like it to be usable inside gyms as well.
[/quote]

YES. Gym leader re-battles pls.