Herro!:)

Hey shawty. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im... sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?

hey winter i wanna have a talk with you, last night zaiya was on facebook and she was talking to you and you were saying shiet to her that i dont fukin like and i dont want you fukin doing that anymore, you know im fukin pissed off, because i find out its fukin u talking to her dirty, i mean i dont want to fukin tear ur throat out and sht down ur neck. ill fukin cut u up and dump u in the everglades. don't fukin do it again, i dont want u talking to my friend zaiya on the fukin facebook , im not fukin around

[spoiler]lol u aware?[spoiler]pls no warning point or whatever for this i didnt type it up[/spoiler][/spoiler]

^ this is very rude and spiteful for you to say about someone you dont even know. thanks for that.

Yeah theres a lot of rude, immature, perverted people on this forum. I'd recommend you stay away from them especially these team "wailord" people.

[spoiler]hmu for free shinies qt IGN: uMadBrah[spoiler]ibbzIHg775hDFU.gif[/spoiler][/spoiler]