Herro!:)

Oh Jesus 0-0

I was sure that this Thread would end on the 1st page, guess I was wrong :L

As long as HOI the BaneBrah is here it will never end :mellow:

Very Very Wrong, when you have a beautiful girl like her, i mean, ofc its gunna go far

Ah you make me laugh  :D

Gabrielle, it has come to the attention of the secret beings that you have arrived and therefore you must be removed from the premises. No kebab allowed, none.

The Wailoody corporation and global enterprise frowns upon these actions and will be acting accordingly to subvert the matter and ensure eradication of the threat.

We have a crack team of 7 veteran Wailmers on route to your locale for the siege and it would be in your best interests to surrender any hostages followed by yourself

to prevent fury being unleashed upon ye, your luck has finally ran out.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhkNLHictW8[/media]

are you for real? very nice welcome indeed.

Gabrielle, it has come to the attention of the secret beings that you have arrived and therefore you must be removed from the premises. No kebab allowed, none.

The Wailoody corporation and global enterprise frowns upon these actions and will be acting accordingly to subvert the matter and ensure eradication of the threat.

We have a crack team of 7 veteran Wailmers on route to your locale for the siege and it would be in your best interests to surrender any hostages followed by yourself

to prevent fury being unleashed upon ye, your luck has finally ran out.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhkNLHictW8[/media]

Goddammit, I lost it

What the fire blast did you just swagging say about me, you little Sneazel? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Wailord Cadets, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret Teamspeak Raids on Team Cyan, and I have over 300 confirmed bans. I am trained in hyper fang and I’m the top trainer in the entire Kanto Wailord Reserve. You are nothing to me but just another Wurmple. I will wipe you the hell out with a hyper beam the likes of which has never been seen before on this Planet, mark my miltank's moos. You think you can get away with saying that manure to me over the Internet? Think again, Betapod. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Wailmers and Veteran Wailords across the Globe and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Icy Wind, Weedle. The Icy Wind that is super effective to the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re bloody fainted, kiddo. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can faint you in just four moves, and that’s just with my Pidgey. Not only am I extensively trained in Pidgey combat, but I have access to the entirety of Bills PC and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little Caterpie. If only you could have known what kind of moves your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your damn tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price of losing a pokemon battle, you goddamn idiot. I will fury swipe all over you and you will drown in my Muddy Water. You’re well and truly Fainted, kiddo.

HAHAHA i like you:) 

What the fire blast did you just swagging say about me, you little Sneazel? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Wailord Cadets, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret Teamspeak Raids on Team Cyan, and I have over 300 confirmed bans. I am trained in hyper fang and I’m the top trainer in the entire Kanto Wailord Reserve. You are nothing to me but just another Wurmple. I will wipe you the hell out with a hyper beam the likes of which has never been seen before on this Planet, mark my miltank's moos. You think you can get away with saying that manure to me over the Internet? Think again, Betapod. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Wailmers and Veteran Wailords across the Globe and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Icy Wind, Weedle. The Icy Wind that is super effective to the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re bloody fainted, kiddo. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can faint you in just four moves, and that’s just with my Pidgey. Not only am I extensively trained in Pidgey combat, but I have access to the entirety of Bills PC and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little Caterpie. If only you could have known what kind of moves your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your damn tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price of losing a pokemon battle, you goddamn idiot. I will fury swipe all over you and you will drown in my Muddy Water. You’re well and truly Fainted, kiddo.

Orcy has a gurlfriend, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Is this how I get a pokemmogf

Hey shawty. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im... sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?

Hey shawty. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im... sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?

:huh:  :unsure:  :blink: