Guts Tournament

IGN: crazypieguygamer

i would like to sign up :3 im very stragistic and i usually beat levels more then mine... so i think i have a good chance if the levels are even :D

Even if your chances are winning are "good", your chances of actually getting on the bracket are not very good

How far down the reserves are we now? 20? 30? 50?

I just realized that i got in, which is good to know. I didn't even bother counting the people ahead of me until now.

EDIT: did people drop out? because i'm in the first 64 of the list but wasn't one of the first 64 to sign up

omg, I scrolled over and didn't see the first 16, I'm so dumb

The registeration will not at the 31 MAY 30 minutes before the tourney???

"The tournament date is on May 31st at 7pm EDT, with sign-in at 6:30pm EDT. If you sign up, please make sure you are there!"

Registration actually already finished

I guess you could still sign up, but it's unlikely you'll get in

Most tournaments have a registration time, when you post your IGN (after the time), but due to some reasons, this tournament's registration opened as soon as this topic was posted

Edit: one question dumu, why is sleep clause on the list?
Edit2: the post says sign IN, so that's when they'll start calling names and you respond, like a roll call
Edit3: btw thanks for bringing that to my attention......I need to change my alarm time now
Last? Edit: also, where will it be held?

No registeration time... what a bad organisation... Anyway, good luck for all

Not all Tournaments have registration times. There are some in which you need to be lucky enough to sign up when it is posted all of a sudden. So yeah, some Tournament registrations depend on luck.

No registeration time... what a bad organisation... Anyway, good luck for all

It's mentioned somewhere on the psych up podcast about why there is no registration time

Something along the lines of: there was a tournament going on the the time this thread was posted, and they wanted to see some different people on the competitive scene

shoot so im not getting in... well if some one drops out i would like to enter :P if not, well, there's always next event... lol, im going to enter my first tournament/cup

there are a surprisingly large number of unofficial tournaments lately, many times had to be moved to avoid clashing with others, you could always participate in one of those.
Also. I remember my first tournament.... It was the last clefairy cup before Gilgamesh became a cm.... I got really pumped for it..... then I lost thanks to a crit explosion off a minun.