are you aware that misc okay this joke is dead

jYTHjJs.jpg

Dumu's Guts Tournament

3v3 Battles
Level 50
64 Player Signup Cap // Single Elimination

Clauses in effect:
[spoiler]
Sleep Clause (You may not put more than one of the opponent's Pokemon to sleep. Self-inflicted (such as Rest) or random sleep effects (such as Effect Spore) do not break Sleep Clause.

Bag Item Clause (You may not use items such as Full Restores or Max Revives at any time during the battle - held items are okay)

Items Clause (You may only use one held item per Pokemon on your team. No two Pokemon can hold Leftovers, for example).

OHKO Clause (Moves such as Fissure and Sheer Cold are banned. Rolling these moves randomly (via Metronome) is not)

Evasion Clause (You may not raise your Evasion stat at any time via Double Team, Minimize, or any such moves. Non-primary sources (such as Sand Veil) or random rolls (such as Metronome) do not break this clause.)

Species Clause (You may not have two pokemon in your party that share a pokedex number (so for example, having two Slowbro would be illegal, yet, having a Slowbro and a Slowking would not)

Special Clauses exclusively for this tournament:

Guts Clause (At least one of your Pokemon MUST have the Guts ability)

Self Status Clause (All your Pokemon MUST come into play with a status already inflicted. The permissible statuses are Toxic, Poison, Paralyze, and Burn. You may NOT have Sleep or Freeze on your Pokemon at the beginning of battle. You may not have two pokemon sharing the same status (So you cannot fill your team with regular Poison)

Anti-Cure Clause (You may not cure your Pokemon's Status at any time with items, be they BAG or HELD. You may not use Rest, Refresh, Aromatherapy, or any other cure-ailment move to clear statuses. Ability cures (such as Shed Skin) are permissible.)

Disconnect Clause (If you disconnect, for whatever reason, you will not be allowed a rematch and it will count as a loss. There is no way to prove that you did not reset the router on purpose or otherwise unfair play, so this is a blanket warning to all participants.)
[/spoiler]

You may not sign-up for friends nor sell slots; if you are unable to post (but still want to participate) feel free to PM me, and I will see about adding you. Otherwise, only people who post themselves will be allowed to participate.
You may only sign up once per IP address/forum account.
First Place will receive a Shiny Heracross, and Second Place will win a Headband (Do note that you cannot change the color of the Headband, so it will be grey. I apologize for the inconvenience.)
Team Psych Up will be streaming the event with commentary.
We will have a GM on hand with a Smeargle that knows Toxic, Poisonpowder, Thunder Wave and Will O' Wisp to re-status you after each match/after you heal.
The tournament date is on May 31st at 7pm EDT, with sign-in at 6:30pm EDT. If you sign up, please make sure you are there!
To sign up, please post your IN GAME NAME here: Sign-up Google Doc: https://docs.google....MVE&usp=sharing

Tournament is located at the Fighting Dojo, on Channel 7.
Feel free to post with questions.

credits to Deejaye for the baller poster

Kingbowser wins 1st Place and claims the Shiny Heracross as his prize
2nd Place goes to Goldeneyes. Edited by Kudasai
Winners Posted

[quote name='Squall' timestamp='1368408609' post='332390']
IGN: Squall

Edit: If I won't be able to make it I will inform you prior before the Tourny. And also what is the Timezone for this?
[/quote]

EDT, will update OP with it.

[quote name='PopestPope' timestamp='1368408864' post='332397']
EST or EDT? I don't want to show up an hour early.
[/quote]

EDT, woops, i can't into time

edit: You cannot edit the Google Doc, I have had too many people mess up publicly editable google documents for stupid reasons. If you wish to participate, either post here or PM me if you are unable to post (due to restrictions).