The PokeMMO Monotype Mixup

[quote name='SrTopQuaKe' timestamp='1368634687' post='336265']
oh, why they changed the time of registration? This time I'll be at work.. ;/
[/quote]
[quote name='Munya' timestamp='1368635330' post='336279']
Cause it interfered with another event that was going on at the same time as the registration.
[/quote]

Also feel free to ask someone to sign up for you, TopQuaKe, I am fine with one individual signing up multiple people as long as it is separate posts. The time change was made within a day of this Event being posted. Sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused.

[quote name='AreAch' timestamp='1368384773' post='331949']
why can't you guys (the pokemmo mods) just host normal tournaments? I don't have comp 50's of random pokemon and I sure as hell don't want to go hunting for random pokemon just for a tournament. If I did want to go hunting for them I really would not like leveling them to 50 and ev training them. Why are you doing this to the community?
I'm tired of Clefairy/heavyweight and then you bring in some monotype stuff? like cmon..
[/quote]Join my tourney ;)

[quote name='Helio53' timestamp='1368639279' post='336379']
Can you use two pokemon pure?, Example: Psychic, Psychic, psychic / water

Or does it have to be a pure and shared others?
[/quote]

Yes of course, as long as at least [b]three[/b] Pokemon connect via one type they can be dual or pure, doesn't matter.

[quote name='Emlee' timestamp='1368639490' post='336388']
Yes of course, as long as at least [b]three[/b] Pokemon connect via one type they can be dual or pure, doesn't matter.
[/quote]

[b]Emlee [/b]likes to get her [b]point [/b]across by using [b]bold [/b]text.

[quote name='EpicCYcLops' timestamp='1368643840' post='336517']
Is it possible to register another person for him?
[/quote]

[quote name='Emlee' timestamp='1368636673' post='336303']
Also feel free to ask someone to sign up for you, TopQuaKe, I am fine with one individual signing up multiple people as long as it is separate posts. The time change was made within a day of this Event being posted. Sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused.
[/quote]