The PokeMMO Monotype Mixup

[quote name='TheGloriousWalrus' timestamp='1368380770' post='331884']
Okay, if I did this correctly, these should be the pokemons that are able for the monotype mixup
For many, this would be the extremely obvious, but I posted this for a few reasons.

PokeMMO has a lot of Gen1 purists, they don't know much about other gens, or don't even know about those pokemon, so for example, a gen1 purist wants a ghost team, but only knows about gengar, he can look in the list and see other possibilities.

More possibilities: Want a ghost team with two special sweepers but think it's impossible? Well, you can always use haunter, he is a weaker version of gengar, but that doesn't make him bad.

People that don't know all new event pokemon: Lately, I have been hunting for spoinks a lot, and when I talk about it in channel chat, there are always a couple of people who are suprised spoink is implemented in the game, and thus grumpig can be used.

[spoiler]
[u][b]Bug:[/b][/u]
Beedrill
Butterfree
Venomoth
Scyther
Pinsir
Ledian
Ariados
Foretress
Scizor
Shuckle
Heracross
Masquerain

[u][b]Dark:[/b][/u]
Umbreon
Murkrow
Sneasel
Mightyena
Sharpedo
Cacturne
Absol

[u][b]Dragon:[/b][/u]
Dragonair
Kingdra
Shelgon
Salamence

[u][b]Electric:[/b][/u]
Pikachu
Raichu
Magneton
Electrode
Electabuzz
Jolteon
Ampharos
Plusle
Minun

[u][b]Fighting:[/b][/u]
Primeape
Poliwrath
Machamp
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Heracross
Breloom

[u][b]Fire:[/b][/u]
Charizard
Ninetales
Arcanine
Rapidash
Magmar
Flareon
Magcargo
Houndoom

[u][b]Flying:[/b][/u]
Charizard
Butterfree
Pidgeot
Fearow
Dodrio
Scyther
Gyarados
Aerodactyl
Noctowl
Ledian
Crobat
Togetic
Xatu
Jumpluff
Murkrow
Mantine
Skarmory
Masquerain
Salamence

[u][b]Ghost:[/b][/u]
Haunter
Gengar
Misdreavus
Sableye
Banette
Dusclops

[u][b]Grass:[/b][/u]
Venusaur
Vileplume
Parasect
Victreebel
Exeggutor
Tangela
Jumpluff
Ludicolo
Breloom
Roselia
Cacturne

[u][b]Ground[/b][/u]:
Sandslash
Nidoqueen
Nidoking
Dugtrio
Golem
Marowak
Rhydon
Quagsire
Steelix
Piloswine
Donphan
Pupitar

[u][b]Ice:[/b][/u]
Dewgong
Cloyster
Jynx
Lapras
Sneasel
Piloswine
Glalie
Walrein

[u][b]Normal:[/b][/u]
Pidgeot
Raticate
Fearow
Clefable
Wigglytuff
Persian
Dodrio
Lickitung
Chansey
Kangaskhan
Tauros
Snorlax
Noctowl
Togetic
Girafarig
Granbull
Ursaring
Porygon2
Stantler
Smeargle
Linoone
Vigoroth

[u][b]Poison:[/b][/u]
Venusaur
Arbok
Nidoking
Nidoqueen
Crobat
Vileplume
Venomoth
Victreebel
Tentacruel
Muk
Haunter
Gengar
Weezing
Ariados
Qwilfish
Roselia

[u][b]Psychic:[/b][/u]
Kadabra
Alakazam
Slowbro
Hypno
Exeggutor
Starmie
Mr.Mime
Jynx
Xatu
Espeon
Slowking
Wobbufett
Girafarig
Grumpig

[u][b]Rock:[/b][/u]
Golem
Rhydon
Omastar
Kabutops
Aerodactyl
Shuckle
Magcargo
Pupitar
Aggron

[u][b]Steel:[/b][/u]
Magneton
Forretress
Steelix
Scizor
Skarmory
Mawile
Aggron

[u][b]Water:[/b][/u]
Blastoise
Golduck
Poliwrath
Tentacruel
Slowbro
Dewgong
Cloyster
Kingler
Seaking
Starmie
Gyarados
Lapras
Vaporeon
Omastar
Kabutops
Azumarill
Politoed
Quagsire
Slowking
Qwilfish
Octillery
Mantine
Kingdra
Ludicolo
Sharpedo
Walrein
[/spoiler]
[/quote]Include Houndoom in Dark too Walrus and thanks for the list!

for those curious. we got a guide for dual types which was made by senile

its pretty handy for this

[url="https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/20701-dual-type-coverage/"]https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/20701-dual-type-coverage/[/url]

[b]Please note: [/b]The time of registration has been moved from 5PM EDT to [b]4PM EDT[/b]
It will still occur on May 18th.

This change has been made in order to prevent confliction with the [url="https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/20377-hide-and-seek/"]Hide and Seek[/url] Event that is occurring in game at that time.

why can't you guys (the pokemmo mods) just host normal tournaments? I don't have comp 50's of random pokemon and I sure as hell don't want to go hunting for random pokemon just for a tournament. If I did want to go hunting for them I really would not like leveling them to 50 and ev training them. Why are you doing this to the community?
I'm tired of Clefairy/heavyweight and then you bring in some monotype stuff? like cmon..

[quote name='AreAch' timestamp='1368384773' post='331949']
why can't you guys (the pokemmo mods) just host normal tournaments? I don't have comp 50's of random pokemon and I sure as hell don't want to go hunting for random pokemon just for a tournament. If I did want to go hunting for them I really would not like leveling them to 50 and ev training them. Why are you doing this to the community?
I'm tired of Clefairy/heavyweight and then you bring in some monotype stuff? like cmon..
[/quote]

Please take your complaints elsewhere, there is a middleweight 50's tournament once a month and there has been for a while now. No need to whine when something fresh is done and you aren't able to compete due to being lazy.

[/quote]

Every month a Friday Night 50's, Wednesday Night Doublers and a Sunday Night Heavyweights occurs. If you do not want to enter Official Tournaments like this one (that have special rules) you may be interested in one of those. By the looks of your post you do not enjoy lvl 100's though.

I would also suggest to check out [url="https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/23-competition-alley/"]Competition Alley[/url] as many people in our Community take it upon themselves to run Tournaments that are simular to Friday Night 50's as well. They're unofficial but many are run very professional and smoothly.

Having said all of this if an Event hosted by staff does not suite you then you do not need to enter, we attempt to host a wide variety of events so that there is something for everyone.

[/quote]

> tired of tournaments that aren't 50s
> April 10th join date
> wot

[quote name='Emlee' timestamp='1368385250' post='331958']
Every month a Friday Night 50's, Wednesday Night Doublers and a Sunday Night Heavyweights occurs. If you do not want to enter Official Tournaments like this one (that have special rules) you may be interested in one of those. By the looks of your post you do not enjoy lvl 100's though.

I would also suggest to check out [url="https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/23-competition-alley/"]Competition Alley[/url] as many people in our Community take it upon themselves to run Tournaments that are simular to Friday Night 50's as well. They're unofficial but many are run very professional and smoothly.

Having said all of this if an Event hosted by staff does not suite you then you do not need to enter, we attempt to host a wide variety of events so that there is something for everyone.
[/quote]
yeah i love competition alley, I'm hoping to get a spot in one of the 50's tournaments at some point. I haven't had any luck in the short time I've been registered on the forums. Well the events don't suite me because I don't have the pokemon to participate in the events. I have 5 comp lvl 50 pokemon.

[quote name='AreAch' timestamp='1368386858' post='331983']
yeah i love competition alley, I'm hoping to get a spot in one of the 50's tournaments at some point. I haven't had any luck in the short time I've been registered on the forums. Well the events don't suite me because I don't have the pokemon to participate in the events. I have 5 comp lvl 50 pokemon.
[/quote]

The events dont suit me either due to the times they are hosted but I never complain
[spoiler]I always complain[spoiler]With something like this[spoiler][quote name='Emlee' timestamp='1368378910' post='331825']
Date/Time: May 18th, 2013. [size=5][b]7PM[/b][/size] EDT
:(
[/quote][spoiler] :D [/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

btw that Char in the picture......

[/quote]

theres "normal" tournaments every weekend, these specialized tournaments hosted by the staff usually have better prizes which means its gonna take more effort if you wanna win them

[quote name='Maremagnus' timestamp='1368393426' post='332104']
Why not the 4 with the same type.....(monotype)....................(not now)......
[/quote]

To give players an opportunity to cover their weaknesses and provide more variety in the tournament. If you do not wish to have your wildcard as a different type you [b]do not[/b] have to. As stated in the OP you can have your wildcard be the same type as you chose for the other three Pokemon.

[quote name='Plague' timestamp='1368379918' post='331863']
My [color=#fff0f5]Quagsire[/color] body is ready.
[/quote]
Quagsire been destroying every rain dance team before HP and Ludicolo was implemented, still a good pick but not as as solid as it was back then :P