The PokeMMO Monotype Mixup

why no reserve list? should i even bother showing up

so is there a reserves list for this?

To those who did not make it into the bracket: you are on the reserves list, please show up at the beginning of the event if you want a chance to get in.
Please private message me with any concerns regarding the Bracket or the event in general.
Thanks

Does that answer your question?

Well this was a disappointment. I don't see what the big deal is about using an evasion item that only works sometimes. It's part of Pokemon!

I don't see what the big deal is about reading rules for a tournament you are entering. It's a part of competition!

Hax Item Clause: The use of items such as King's Rock, Brightpowder [not yet available], Lax Incense, Focus Band [effect not yet implemented] and Quick Claw [effect not yet implemented] is banned. Hax items are often seen in the same light as evasion moves, so expect your opponent to get angry if you successfully dodge their 100% accurate move

Also holy crap Slowbro is bulky. x2 1 HP Reversal does just over half... Best of luck for the rest of the tourney crimzn

I don't see what the big deal is about reading rules for a tournament you are entering. It's a part of competition!

This being my first competition, how was I supposed to know that there were extra rules NOT found in the original post? Admins should be more clear so new Pokemon MMO players don't get a bad taste in their mouth for the game because there is a complete extra set of rules not even found in the tournament thread.

Clauses: Sleep/1HKO/Pristine/Species/Items/Hax Items/Time/Evasion/Bag Items

It is in the first post, please don't blame the admins for your own mistake of not doing any research about these clauses.  Be happy you lost the way you did and not because you got absolutely destroyed due to your own bad playing like i did.

Excuse me for being a new player. We all have to start sometime, right? The clauses seemed clear, but I had no idea that the actual rules for the clauses were on a different page entirely. Don't worry, I won't make the same mistake again.