Clefairy Cup

[quote name='CharlesK' timestamp='1368420520' post='332673']
Yeah, but tutors only work once. I already used that tutor for my Clefable I evolved at lvl 5, and that pokemon is well over lvl 50 now. I suppose I'll sit this one out, as fun as it sounds. I think I'll just train up for the monotype battle and play some hide & seek.
[/quote]You could always do alt runs or ask friends to use their Metronome tutors. The actual tournament isn't for another 12 days, which I think is more than enough time to do 2 alt runs.

[quote name='Gilgamesh' timestamp='1368420796' post='332680']
You could always do alt runs or ask friends to use their Metronome tutors. The actual tournament isn't for another 12 days, which I think is more than enough time to do 2 alt runs.
[/quote]I'm finishing up my team, then I could do some free Metronomin'. (Not like I need more than 3 pokemon anyway...)
I'm sure there are others like me with too many alts aswell.

[quote name='Gilgamesh' timestamp='1368326545' post='331129']

Regarding registration, I will ignore any posts containing more than 1 username, and any posts which contain no usernames (ie: posts with a period). If you make posts like these, you better edit them before I see them, or they're being ignored. And don't try to pull a fast one and change your post if you signed up the same person as somebody else, I'll be watching....

i'll be watching....

I'LL BE WATCHING...

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kn0JvR5.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

[quote name='Fishfist' timestamp='1368527186' post='334426']
because jigglypuff doesnt learn Metronome.
[/quote]

[size=4]They can through a TM, although it isn't in the MMO. I did not realize this until right after I asked :D[/size]

[quote name='AlexMNH' timestamp='1368539772' post='334588']
Is it not allowed to evolve the pokemons who can evolve? like abra?
[/quote]

Nope, only the pokemon stated on the list.

On a side note, that satisfying feeling when you know you already have the pokes prepared from the last tourny :D

One thing I should bring up, Smeargle with Metronome.

It's very unlikely that any of you have a Smeargle with Metronome. I don't think it's currently possible to get one, but on the off chance that somebody sketched Metronome before the move was implemented, I'll allow any Smeargle that has Metronome.

[quote name='Gilgamesh' timestamp='1368554349' post='334880']
One thing I should bring up, Smeargle with Metronome.

It's very unlikely that any of you have a Smeargle with Metronome. I don't think it's currently possible to get one, but on the off chance that somebody sketched Metronome before the move was implemented, I'll allow any Smeargle that has Metronome.
[/quote]

Is it not possible to enter a Double battle and make one of your pokemon use Metronome and then use Smeargle to sketch it?

Hello there, a friend of mine want to participate, but she makes her forum account yesterday, and its in "validating" process, the question is:
How many hours the validating process take?
Hope someone can answer me please,
Greetings

[quote name='DuoFacies' timestamp='1368642165' post='336458']
Hello there, a friend of mine want to participate, but she makes her forum account yesterday, and its in "validating" process, the question is:
How many hours the validating process take?
Hope someone can answer me please,
Greetings
[/quote]Did she check her email for a link to activate her account? I'm assuming that's whats wrong.

[quote name='romuldo' timestamp='1368633889' post='336250']
Is it not possible to enter a Double battle and make one of your pokemon use Metronome and then use Smeargle to sketch it?
[/quote] No because Sketch will copy the move Metronome rolls.

[quote name='Gilgamesh' timestamp='1368646685' post='336581']
Did she check her email for a link to activate her account? I'm assuming that's whats wrong.

[/quote]

Thanks a lot gilgamesh, i will ask her.