[quote name='Sarcyone' timestamp='1368372129' post='331670']
how do you sign up for this? first time here so idk
[/quote]
After this time and date:
[quote name='Gilgamesh' timestamp='1368326545' post='331129']
[size=5][u]Registration[/u][/size]
Thursday, May 16th, 6:00 PM EDT | 3:00 PM PDT | 10:00 PM GMT
[/quote]
Be the first person to put your IGN name as a reply to this thread.

[quote name='Munya' timestamp='1368376505' post='331776']
One exp share is just as effective as 5 exp shares unless you are training all 3 at once.
[/quote]
If you have the Pokemon you're training in the first slot with Macho Brace, then 5 random Pokemon with Exp Shares in the party, the Pokemon you're training will get the 2x EV gain but only 1/6 of the experience. Useful for training to 30.

[quote name='Mariout' timestamp='1368378158' post='331805']
If you have the Pokemon you're training in the first slot with Macho Brace, then 5 random Pokemon with Exp Shares in the party, the Pokemon you're training will get the 2x EV gain but only 1/6 of the experience. Useful for training to 30.
[/quote]
^ this is what i meant

[quote name='Mariout' timestamp='1368378158' post='331805']
[/quote]

Wrong, it only splits 1/2 the exp among the 5 pokemon with exp shares, the one with macho brace still gets a full half of the exp. I have tried this, I have many many exp shares.

So the macho brace gets 1/2 and the exp sharers get 1/5 of 1/2 each.

[quote name='Munya' timestamp='1368380671' post='331881']
Wrong, it only splits 1/2 the exp among the 5 pokemon with exp shares, the one with macho brace still gets a full half of the exp. I have tried this, I have many many exp shares.

[/quote]
actually yes your right. i was thinking of having 6 exp shares and no macho brace

[quote name='Munya' timestamp='1368380671' post='331881']

[/quote]
Whoops, you're right. You can always use vitamins though, I ha no trouble EVing without going over 30.

[quote name='Winterbrah' timestamp='1368377182' post='331794']
I wonder if Walrus Fairy is gonna kill himself again, the last time he used explosion in the first match and selfdestruct in the second one.
[/quote]

I'll get you back for exploding on me this time!

And yeah, amnesia brace is completely unnecesary, my pokemon hadn't even hit 25 when I was done EVing.

[quote name='Dumuzid' timestamp='1368326770' post='331140']
First person to roll Explosion will receive a ~special prize~ from me. This isn't an official thingy, I just want to see Explosions.
[/quote]I can do explosion with smeargle :P

[quote name='CharlesK' timestamp='1368410506' post='332434']
uh oh... this is a lvl 30 tournament, but Clefairy doesn't learn Metronome until lvl 31...
[/quote]
The Metronome tutor in the Cinnabar Lab can teach it to him. Clefairy learns it at 29 though, according to Bulbapedia.

Yeah, but tutors only work once. I already used that tutor for my Clefable I evolved at lvl 5, and that pokemon is well over lvl 50 now. I suppose I'll sit this one out, as fun as it sounds. I think I'll just train up for the monotype battle and play some hide & seek.