[Denied]Implement a new channel (Ch.9) for Veteran players.

[quote name='eggplantoftime' timestamp='1367813900' post='322422']
100 hours is fine.
Anyone above 100 hours is no longer a noob (in the sense of "new player"). Any quesitons concerning the storyline will be filtered out, and most pokemmo-exclusive mechanics were probably already learned such as jumping being impossible, why don't the drink machines work etc.
It's not idiot-proof, but it's noob-proof. Which aren't the same.

Donator status is irrelevant, any noob can be a donator.
If you're gonna make a veteran channel, 100 hours condition is sufficient.
[/quote]
what if it takes a noob over 100 hours to complete the game .-.

[quote name='kloneman' timestamp='1367868148' post='323256']
If he took that long to complete it, then I would imagine there would be a lack of stupid questions anyway.
[/quote]
how do i get past snorlax? how do i buy stuff? how do i beat elite 4? how do i evolve my penis? how do i get metal coat? how do i beat vermillion gym?

[quote name='TheBloo' timestamp='1367868240' post='323257']
how do i get past snorlax? how do i buy stuff? how do i beat elite 4? how do i evolve my penis? how do i get metal coat? how do i beat vermillion gym?
[/quote]
Why would they be asking this stuff if they've completed the game already? Other than the penis question, I think that one needs a little time to figure out.

[quote name='CipherWeston' timestamp='1367868929' post='323274']
350? I only have 244 hours.
[/quote]
I can only please so many people. 350 hours sounds good to me becuase it keeps the spirit of the idea more intact. It encourages people to keep playing and provides a small goal to the community.

[quote name='Nova14' timestamp='1367876361' post='323437']
At least they aren't proposing 2,000+ hours. Anyways, if this gets considered, I would personally agree with 500-750 hours.
[/quote]

I'm digging forum lurking nova

I support the idea because everyone who's been on for that number of hours is familiar with all the regulars anyways. Besides, the people that use global now anyways will probably go back to the other channels occasionally and go back to global there. I support because I don't see this idea as hurtful for anybody or anything.
About the donator status...That's a hit or miss. I mean, if people pay, then yes, they deserve it. But there are noobs who donate. Idk.

[quote name='Cifer44' timestamp='1367878205' post='323485']
Hate to say it but most of the cancerous shit comes from the veterans. Do not support.
[/quote]

Then the Veterans are gone from the common channel chat removing this so called cancerous shit you speak of. Isn't that what you want?

I've been here since september...I'm sure everyone can agree that cancer will never go away on here no matter what you do...unless you remove chat.

The admins didn't help with Bidoof either...still hear retarded Bidoof spams

[quote name='Cifer44' timestamp='1367878898' post='323508']
I've been here since september...I'm sure everyone can agree that cancer will never go away on here no matter what you do...unless you remove chat.

The admins didn't help with Bidoof either...still hear retarded Bidoof spams
[/quote]
I still hear Jumpeon jokes on a daily basis.