Please close - RIP EV

DoctorPBC

Guys i'm missing you and the game so bad , i'm training on my emerald rom offline , the "factory" double / simple with random lvl 100's .. i rly hope to join the community asap ;x . hope everyone is alright

no we all died after you left, Goldeneyes was taken hostage and subsequently killed by VVVV. Soon after that Amanu decided to start having daily periods so he is constantly mopping up blood and has no time for the game. McDonalds got fat and died, then the rest of us decided a mass suicide... much akin to Japan in WW2 was needed. So I shot myself and everyone else blew themselves up with grenades.

you are technically the last man standing in EV... its all your fault trooper.

I'm unsure if you've all seen the team message but:

Hey guys, this may seem sort of sudden, but I'll be taking my leave from the team.

I've been proud to be with you all since day one, and consider each and every one of you great friends.

I feel like I'm unable to contribute to the team anymore seeing as I can't compete, not that I played a big role in competitive play before the staff promotion or anything.

I'm sure you all will continue to do what you do best without me, I wish you all good luck in any of your future ventures.

I'd like to thank a few of you specifically for making my time within the team so enjoyable, I'll try to keep in contact with you all.

Doctor - Your humor is dark, and sometimes I may take you too seriously, but you're a great friend man, and I'm glad I can come to you for advice.

Amanu - You've been helping me out since my start here on PokeMMO, I don't think I'd be here today without you. 

Mcdonalds - You always seem to be helping me out man, thanks for everything.

yWreck - You're a cool guy, and are always there assisting me with whatever I need.

Flexxo - Forever the poorest member of EV, though you are probably one of the more skillful, I'll keep in touch man.

Zix - You're funny as hell and I enjoy our conversations, I've known you for quite a while now.

Crimzn - Haha, you're always so cheerful, and though you aren't active as much anymore, I always look forward to speaking with you.

Army - Hell you're never on, and we weren't very close, but I'd trust you with anything, and can say I've known you for quite a while.

Shyntil - I don't even know what to say, RIP.

Rilleh - I can trust you with anything man, keep in touch!

Singed - They may ridicule you now, but that's just how the initiation goes. I'm sure you'll make it far!

If I missed anyone, well, don't take it to heart. I went down the memberlist on the original post.

I'll miss you all, I'll be active in teamspeak if any of you need to contact me.

yIEDhAi.png

I'm unsure if you've all seen the team message but:

Hey guys, this may seem sort of sudden, but I'll be taking my leave from the team.

I've been proud to be with you all since day one, and consider each and every one of you great friends.

I feel like I'm unable to contribute to the team anymore seeing as I can't compete, not that I played a big role in competitive play before the staff promotion or anything.

I'm sure you all will continue to do what you do best without me, I wish you all good luck in any of your future ventures.

I'd like to thank a few of you specifically for making my time within the team so enjoyable, I'll try to keep in contact with you all.

Doctor - Your humor is dark, and sometimes I may take you too seriously, but you're a great friend man, and I'm glad I can come to you for advice.

Amanu - You've been helping me out since my start here on PokeMMO, I don't think I'd be here today without you. 

Mcdonalds - You always seem to be helping me out man, thanks for everything.

yWreck - You're a cool guy, and are always there assisting me with whatever I need.

Flexxo - Forever the poorest member of EV, though you are probably one of the more skillful, I'll keep in touch man.

Zix - You're funny as hell and I enjoy our conversations, I've known you for quite a while now.

Crimzn - Haha, you're always so cheerful, and though you aren't active as much anymore, I always look forward to speaking with you.

Army - Hell you're never on, and we weren't very close, but I'd trust you with anything, and can say I've known you for quite a while.

Shyntil - I don't even know what to say, RIP.

Rilleh - I can trust you with anything man, keep in touch!

Singed - They may ridicule you now, but that's just how the initiation goes. I'm sure you'll make it far!

If I missed anyone, well, don't take it to heart. I went down the memberlist on the original post.

I'll miss you all, I'll be active in teamspeak if any of you need to contact me.

yIEDhAi.png

f7tu7U2.png

First Shiny Skarm disappears, then you... is there no end to this :(

Wish the best for all your upcoming ventures!

PS- Hi EV 8)

how about you ? when will you get online

Dropping by to say hi as well

hello amanu

Whatcha mean? I ain't left yet, I leave tommorow.

Hi amanu.

your not in the roster hours ago ..