[Denied]Slots window

Dannnno

Ok so I wasn't sure how to search for this, did my best but didn't see anything.

I want to be able to move the slots window. This one
[img]http://puu.sh/2L5qp.png[/img]
That, or I'd like someone to tell me how I can move it

I can't really think of a reason why this window shouldn't be movable, and it overlaps annoyingly with my chatbox on occasion.

You can move it by closing the slot window, restoring down your client's window, opening the slots again, and finally maximizing your client's window again. The slot window will always be at the center of the client, but by changing the size of the client itself, you can move the slot window pretty much anywhere you want.

[quote name='Projectile' timestamp='1367474694' post='316813']
You can move it by closing the slot window, restoring down your client's window, opening the slots again, and finally maximizing your client's window again. The slot window will always be at the center of the client, but by changing the size of the client itself, you can move the slot window pretty much anywhere you want.
[/quote]

Good to know I guess...
I'd rather just click and drag

[quote name='Projectile' timestamp='1367474694' post='316813']
[/quote]
Yeah... That's too much work. I'd much rather just have the window moveable like everything else.

• 3 months later...

It affects my chat because I like having a large chatbox, and I have a smallish monitor. And this suggestion is asking someone to have it movable

idk about large chat boxs now the chat is even with the changes in the commuity is slower.

on the topic of slots windows i dont know if I ever posted it anywhere but the slots window with the new gui's black backround looks terrible, the black doesn't fit well on the reels.  May have been an issue thats been adressed I don't know haven't played in a while.