[Denied]Use Last Item button in battles

[quote name='ProfessorElderberry' timestamp='1367461376' post='316618']
Seems like it might be simple enough to add...

What happens in the event that there is no 'last item'? Such as it is the first time you are going to use an item?

Also, what happens if the last item has no more uses left (ie: you used your last pokeball last turn), how should it display?

Also, Is the last item used persistent between fights/logins? (ie, last fight I used a pokeball... I catch the pokemon,... I get into another wild encounter--- do I see that my last used item was a pokeball?).

I think if you flesh out this idea, that it could be a really great one that I would love to see added to the game.

+1
[/quote]
Since PokeMMO is based on the original games, why not implement it as in the original games?
That means:
1) When you first log in, the ''Use Last Item'' slot is empty.
2) The Icon of the last used item is there, but if you click on it, it says you have no balls left.
Or (this one is IMO better) just put a number next to the icon, so you can see howmany balls you have left.
3) The ''Use Last Item'' button should only recorded used items between fights.

Thanks for all the support guys :) I really hope this will get implemented.

[quote name='Sammier' timestamp='1367482783' post='316914']

2) The Icon of the last used item is there, but if you click on it, it says you have no balls left.
Or (this one is IMO better) just put a number next to the icon, so you can see howmany balls you have left.
[/quote]

>2) The Icon of the last used item is there, but if you click on it, it says you have no balls left.

>2) The Icon of the last used item is there, but if you click on it, it says you have no balls left.

> you have no balls left.

lol

but yeah nice idea.. again n_n

[quote name='blaxer94' timestamp='1367530188' post='317673']

> you have no balls left.

lol

but yeah nice idea.. again n_n
[/quote]
Lol xD

[quote name='blaxer94' timestamp='1367964433' post='324975']
what about this? (the [b][size=2]x[/size]14[/b] below the image)

[spoiler] [img]http://oi44.tinypic.com/2ymziub.jpg[/img] [/spoiler]
[/quote]
Yeah either next to it or below it :)