Friday Night Fifties (April Make-up in May...?!)

[quote name='AstroSpud' timestamp='1367278932' post='312726']
Who makes these posters?
[/quote][size=4][quote name='Deejaye' timestamp='1367258990' post='312248'][/size]
Sorry to break your dreams but I just picked two pokemon I thought would go well together for the poster
[/quote]

true art, eh? :D

[quote name='ShinyChansey' timestamp='1367282526' post='312780']
This will be my first tourny, and it looks to be a great one at that! I can't wait for this! :D

I love how my timezone is EDT, so I never have to worry. :3
[/quote]Remember that the current time may not be 100% in sync with the forum time. Forum time is the correct time.

[quote name='Shanie' timestamp='1367256314' post='312136'][b]Spamming the forums with posts for a time check will disqualify you.[/b]
[/quote]

ily. Anyway, is the new rule where you can only sign yourself up in effect for this? I'm not home at 7pm so I'm having a friend sign me up. Is that okay?

[quote name='PopestPope' timestamp='1367287717' post='312888']
ily. Anyway, is the new rule where you can only sign yourself up in effect for this? I'm not home at 7pm so I'm having a friend sign me up. Is that okay?
[/quote]I don't have a problem with that.

[quote name='DarkAres' timestamp='1367341296' post='313727']
@Shanie What happens to people who registered before u edited the poster? Do we have to register again?
[/quote]

Yes you do, everyone who registered at the incorrect time has been sent a PM regarding the oversight and that they will need to register again.

The correct sign up time is in fact, 7:00PM EDT. We apologize greatly for the oversight.

[quote name='Plizard' timestamp='1367341603' post='313736']
Yes you do, everyone who registered at the incorrect time has been sent a PM regarding the oversight and that they will need to register again.

The correct sign up time is in fact, 7:00PM EDT. We apologize greatly for the oversight.
[/quote] That's fine and completely reasonable, you could make it up to us by fixing the description for the finished tournament sub forum.