The Walking Dead

TWDaryl

I'm not even sure what to expect from here on out.. spoilers ahead.

[spoiler]

So, is Rick just some sort of executioner now or even more so a rabid dog at the end of Alexandria's leash? I'm not too big on this even though I'm sure it will lead to some interesting plot lines.

What the fuck is up with dweeb ass Glenn carrying that pusc axe beezy back when he should have just done him in?

Wolves were a major let down honestly.

When can we kill the pastor?

Morgan #1 though.

[/spoiler]

Overall this was a good season, but I wasn't excited about the ending. 

I'm not even sure what to expect from here on out.. spoilers ahead.

[spoiler]

So, is Rick just some sort of executioner now or even more so a rabid dog at the end of Alexandria's leash? I'm not too big on this even though I'm sure it will lead to some interesting plot lines.

What the fuck is up with dweeb ass Glenn carrying that pusc axe beezy back when he should have just done him in?

Wolves were a major let down honestly.

When can we kill the pastor?

Morgan #1 though.

[/spoiler]

Overall this was a good season, but I wasn't excited about the ending. 

Did we actually see rick kill pete tho? 

[spoiler]

Judging by morgans face i would say he did. But since we didnt actually see pete get shot the writers could have just wanted to make us to believe that rick shot pete. Maybe he only shot the ground next to him or shot his leg as a warning bc he is the only surgeon in the town and as far as he knows that chick is still unconscious. Just throwing out some thougths

[/spoiler] 

Edited by codylramey

chain daryll with the zombie kill of the season

what about that exploding head thing rick did? what about the shooting the grenade on the zombie kill that the mayors asshole son did? 

and cody

tdba88f_hes-dead-jim.jpg

[spoiler]

found the most appropriate star trek meme on accident

[spoiler]

1a6c89e61e22a60b5d7efdbaa2e7e55e.jpg

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Fred what if he just shot the guy whos throar got sliced. Idr the camera angles and such used in that scene but someone is going to have to puncture that guys brain or else he will turn into a zombie. What if he went ahead and did that and morgan came in and saw that. Here we would have a scene where the bad guy is still a live, rick wants to kill him, but morgan will stop him. Fuel for more conflict in the next season.

Not saying this theory is right but i wouldnt put it passed the writers and directors to throw us a curve ball like that.

Fred what if he just shot the guy whos throar got sliced. Idr the camera angles and such used in that scene but someone is going to have to puncture that guys brain or else he will turn into a zombie. What if he went ahead and did that and morgan came in and saw that. Here we would have a scene where the bad guy is still a live, rick wants to kill him, but morgan will stop him. Fuel for more conflict in the next season.

Not saying this theory is right but i wouldnt put it passed the writers and directors to throw us a curve ball like that.

It's understandable, however Rick was facing Deanna when she initially called his name as she was holding her dead husband. Soon as she said "do it" he turned close to 180 degrees towards the front where Pete was on the ground then shot. Once he shot he looked directly up and saw Morgan, Daryl, and Aaron - which were also at the gate.

I'm not saying I'm right, I'm not saying you're wrong, but I highly doubt he shot Reg and not Pete.

He dead cody. No reason to keep that guy alive. If you're right though I'll give you my shiny psyduck, but honestly the gun was pointed in the guys' direction when the gun fired. They just wanted to have the effect focused on Morgan when the shot was fired. 

He dead cody. No reason to keep that guy alive. If you're right though I'll give you my shiny psyduck, but honestly the gun was pointed in the guys' direction when the gun fired. They just wanted to have the effect focused on Morgan when the shot was fired. 

Ill deff hold you to that shiny psyduck offer. I doubt hes alive too but i wouldnt put it passed the writers to throw us a curve ball,

Also something that has been bothering me is Why in the hell when they are scavaging dont they take somekind of body armor. Even something made out of ductape can help agaisnt those surprise attacks and 1v1 encounters. It prolly wont help with a swarm clawing at you but it does give you more of a fighting chance.

well they were all coming from the same direction. all he has to do is make sure the zombies (which are somewhat known for their lack of cognitive ability/coordination) get in eachothers way and pick them off one by one with his knife. when you kill something it doesnt magically disappear, it's still there in the way of the rest of the zombies. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.