Petit Cup 2

Since we didn't quite make 64 signups, I think we're going to have to drop this down to 32. Since slightly more than 32 people registered in the first 15 minutes, I'll still be randomizing the tournament particpants and adding the rest to reserves. Those that registered outside the 15 minutes will be placed on the reserve list after those who don't make the final participants list.

Edit:
[url="http://challonge.com/PetitCup2"][size=6]Final Bracket[/size][/url]

​List of participants as they were randomized:
[spoiler]Plague
MadWaffle
InHoc
Winterbrah
veganatidae
Sateva
Natsuh
CPerseusD
Demando
Goldeneyes
RedPandaBear
DiegoRM
URaFNpineapple
Hespotas
Projectile
Purpleherpe
makarovmaster
neslie
jeehad
Govictory
TopQuaKe
UndeadPoe
WindUpShark
Knobs
Oluthon
Zorth
SamWill
WindUpMagician
Dezraj
Corroios
llDarkAresll
XYggdrasilX[/spoiler]
List of reserves:
[spoiler]SocialHazard
Romuldo
DamnedH
Zorth
AlexDeps
Bryn

dopestdope
Crimzn
Prowl
Hagerad
Senile
jag
Zibily
Flexxo
Glacian
weiyin
Buenosan
Jelio
FonGni
Flowne
hellsings
kemaric
Maddestmonkey[/spoiler]

Again, apologies if you didn't make the final cut. If you are on the reserve list it's a decent idea to prepare a team just in case (we always have a few no-shows) and there will be future Petit Cups/tournaments using the same Pokes.
Thanks guys for bearing with us through this new registration method.

[quote name='Strychnine' timestamp='1367666568' post='319841']
Since we didn't quite make 64 signups, I think we're going to have to drop this down to 32. Since slightly more than 32 people registered in the first 15 minutes, I'll still be randomizing the tournament particpants and adding the rest to reserves. Those that registered outside the 15 minutes will be placed on the reserve list after those who don't make the final participants list.

[/quote]

You might as well just randomize the reserve list so I give up my hope to participate all together, since I registered 31st and still got my name in reserves -___-
Also, am I confusing this tournament's registration with something else, or didn't someone say that people are only allowed to register themselves...
[quote name='PopestPope' timestamp='1367669765' post='319876']
15 randoms. nbd, I understand completely. It's not like I've had my team ready for a week now.
[/quote]

[center]I know that feel bro :"([/center]

[quote name='DamnedHeart' timestamp='1367672435' post='319923']
So, u tried a new method of registration and after an epic fail u change the rules?
I was 4th and now i'm in the reservs list.
U should have to continue the tourney such as u've decided to at the start.
Genius.
[/quote]
The rules weren't changed. If we had >64 signups in the first 15 minutes (as expected) the list would've been randomized just the same. The only difference is we didn't get the signups, so it was cut down to 32.

Well.. That's lame. Heres hoping 7 people dont turn up and 7 people in reserves ahead of me dont turn up either. Highly doubtful. Really would have been a fun tournament to be in, especially that I could see Sableye being the star of the show :(

its randomized for a reason, people are never satisfied whatever the signup method is.

[spoiler]be like me, just started to ev train my pokes when i saw bracket. lol[/spoiler]

[quote name='fany' timestamp='1367684487' post='320113']
its randomized for a reason, people are never satisfied whatever the signup method is.

[spoiler]be like me, just started to ev train my pokes when i saw bracket. lol[/spoiler]
[/quote]
I haven't started yet on my team prepping, so good luck with your training and hope we have a great round 1 match :) !

[quote name='Govictory' timestamp='1367684995' post='320124']
I haven't started yet on my team prepping, so good luck with your training and hope we have a great round 1 match :) !
[/quote]

i hope i finish my team in time. haha, and yeah lets have a good match ;p

Wow. For the first tournament I sign up for, I'm the first reserve. I was in the time window and everything. I hope someone doesnt show up. I wonder why you guys didnt just keep the 64 bracket and randomize who gets a first round bye. I think no one would really complain as long as we all got in.

[quote name='Strychnine' timestamp='1367672777' post='319927']
The rules weren't changed. If we had >64 signups in the first 15 minutes (as expected) the list would've been randomized just the same. The only difference is we didn't get the signups, so it was cut down to 32.
[/quote]

Well, but if i registered in time, and others people who didn't respect the time are into the bracket, i think it is not correct.
U should have to allow all the people who registered in time to partecipate at the tourney, and then randomize all the people who wasn't in time to reach the limit u decided to get.
This should be correct.

[quote name='DamnedHeart' timestamp='1367703319' post='320481']
Well, but if i registered in time, and others people who didn't respect the time are into the bracket, i think it is not correct.
[/quote]

No one who registered after the 15 minutes is in the bracket.

[quote name='DamnedHeart' timestamp='1367711871' post='320623']
Yes, there are.
[/quote]

no there arent damned, do you understand how it was done?? the 32 which is in the brackets right now all signed up within the 15 min period. You won't even get included in the randomizer if you didnt post in the 15 min period

EDIT: strychnine pls take me off the brcket, something came up and i wont be able to make it to the tournament ;_;

[quote name='fany' timestamp='1367728537' post='320883']
EDIT: strychnine pls take me off the brcket, something came up and i wont be able to make it to the tournament ;_;
[/quote]

[center]WHAT!?[/center]
[center][img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/126/314/3cd8a33a.png?1306264975[/img][/center]

Personally, i do like the idea of randomizing within a time frame. It gives those of us with slow computers or things we have to do outside of the game (like eat or use the rest room) a shot at a tourney instead of having to sit here with our fingers on the buttons, as it were, but the suspense was killin' me for the final bracket!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/bmptPFE.gif[/img]