[WIP][Translation] Indignity's Translation

Indignity

[center][b][color=#4b0082][font=courier new', courier, monospace][size=7]Indignity Translates[/size][/font][/color][/b][/center]
[center][b][font=georgia, serif][size=1][color=#4b0082]Sounds like a cheesy lets play title.[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]

[center][size=3][font=georgia, serif][color=#4b0082][b]Need a language done? Just ask me for it, I'll try my best to get it done.[/b][/color][/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=5][font=georgia, serif][color=#4b0082][b]Current Projects[/b][/color][/font][/size][/center]
[center][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=4][color=#4B0082][b]Dutch - completion: 25%[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][url="http://indignity.net/pokemmo/translations/strings_nl.xml"][font=georgia,serif][color=#4b0082]Direct Link[/color][/font][/url][/center]

[center][b][size=5][font=georgia, serif][color=#4b0082]Done Projects[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center]
[center][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][color=#4B0082][b]None :<[/b][/color][/font][/center]

[center][color=#4b0082][size=5][font=georgia, serif][b]Instructions on Use[/b][/font][/size][/color][/center][list]
[*]Navigate to the data folder inside your PokeMMO folder
[*]Open the String folder and put the wanted language into the folder
[*]Reopen your game and go into the settings menu and school language
[*]The first option is what you want! Change that to your desired language (Usually a two letter initial)
[*]Restart your game for safe measure
[*]Done!
[/list]
[center][color=#4b0082][size=5][font=georgia, serif]A quick disclaimer[/font][/size][/color][/center]
[center][size=3][font=georgia, serif]Just so I dont get slaughtered by all you people, I am a Pokemon master, not a language master! If you find something wrong, either say something below, or message me! I'll gladly amend the files.[/font][/size][/center]

[center][color=#4b0082][b][size=5][font=georgia, serif]Copyright Information[/font][/size][/b][/color][/center]
[center][b][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]I'm a BIG fan of open source software and technology, so you are free to use these and distributive them as you wish, however it would be nice if I could get some coverage, after all I took all this time to translate the whole of the games library files to another language <3[/size][/font][/b][/center]

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.