Heyy!

Hey lads! been playing for about a month now, having a lot of fun. Nothing really competitively yet, just trying to catch them all :P
but then I had this idea, and perhaps one of you would like to join me and a friend in this.

We level a team of 6 pokemon to level 30~ nothing special.. but they have to be from the same type, kind of like you are a gym leader. all water type/normal type/poison type etc.
Then we just battle eachother, we dont say in advance wich type of pokemon we are going to use, so yeah its pretty much based on luck.
But we think its pretty fun nonetheless, also the research we do to find the best teams keeps you busy on those boring days xD me and him keep a score between us and we decided:
the first to have won 5 times gets a free meal at MacDonalds :P so we want to win but even if there wouldnt be a reward is still fun.

So if any of you would be interested to join us. Just feel free to leave a message here and we can try to get some battles going. I have plenty of teams ready for battle.