Manga/Anime Thread

Violet

pls y r u still even here m8 also cant sleep ;_;

stop being lewd. my sleep schedule is out of whack cos i keep watching animu late at night

So guys, haven't been on in a while, here's a few things that I'm watching currently and loving.

Nobunagun, kinda weird, action is good though.

Nobunaga The Fool, badass mecha.

Rurouni Kenshin (Older, but a pretty damn good anime. Starts out a bit slow, but picks up soon after, dunno how I haven't seen it sooner.

Noragami 

No clue why 2 anime involving Oda Nobunaga are airing at the same time though, not sure what's running through their heads. Nobunaga the fool is the superior of the two in my opinion.

If you guys have any suggestions for animu let me know, I'm always interested in new series to check out.

Did I already mention that I have been watching Kamisama Dolls? Anywho, it's a good one. I'd recommend it to general Anime fans because of fan service, plot and characters are all on par.. also there's a small kawaii girl for people who enjoy that.

Regardless I wanted to ask opinions on: 

Jigoku Shoujo and

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni/When They Cry

Has anyone watched either? What was your opinion on them? Thanks in advance. :) 

Comedy : Oneechan ga kita

D-Frag!

Seitokai Yakuindomo S2

Action: Noragami

Hamatora

Strike the Blood

In between: Space Dandy, Samurai Flamenco.

Others: Log Horizon, Nagi no Asukara, Golden Time, Mikakunin de Shinkoukei, Sekai Seifuku, Inari Konkon Koi Iroha.

So I have restarted watching One Piece, oh the nastolgia, only 8 episodes in and I don't remember much. I also watched the first episode of kill la kill and I got to say I was amazed and probably will watch all the episodes out tomorrow.
[spoiler]Man I have a lot of free time[/spoiler]

So I have restarted watching One Piece, oh the nastolgia, only 8 episodes in and I don't remember much. I also watched the first episode of kill la kill and I got to say I was amazed and probably will watch all the episodes out tomorrow.
[spoiler]Man I have a lot of free time[/spoiler]

that's what i did, restarted one piece a few months ago because i hadn't watched it in years. 

I just got done watching an episode right before this post, on 588 now.

About this, it's a good commedy ( my sides still hurt cause of "I will blow Fujimura's flute" ), but in the long run it get boring to read it...

and that's why you watch the anime

fLBB80P.gif

ouch

Nejo5k5.gif

Takaos Takaos are formidable weapons.

Also Triggers new project announed.

QyAhjbH.jpg

Chifuyu Chifuyu Chifuyu my fucking sides.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.