Laidback Zone

Dumuzid

MY beautiful Atlantean Deck just got stomped.

I'm about to play some Wildstar. Everyone should play it. Seriously it's fun as shit.

I've been saying that for the past 6 months but no one seems to be interested aside from Dope. Even then all Dope will do is buy a copy, play for an hour and go back to playing Dota. 2 weeks later complains that he's under leveled and that we should have waited for him. He tries to increase his trade skills, fails then goes back to Dota.
I've preordered, name and team reserved up. Don't know what server to play on but I might decide to just go to the Oceania one if no one else I know wants to play. Shut the fuck up sushi I know what you're gonna say about Wildstar.

I've been saying that for the past 6 months but no one seems to be interested aside from Dope. Even then all Dope will do is buy a copy, play for an hour and go back to playing Dota. 2 weeks later complains that he's under leveled and that we should have waited for him. He tries to increase his trade skills, fails then goes back to Dota.
I've preordered, name and team reserved up. Don't know what server to play on but I might decide to just go to the Oceania one if no one else I know wants to play. Shut the fuck up sushi I know what you're gonna say about Wildstar.

I was signing up for the beta as you posted this.

edit; downloading it now

Also, what if what we perceive as the present is actually the past, and we have those premonitions/whatever because they've already happened?

Would what I think and do right now really matter then, as what I do will already be determined by the me of the present?

Great now I can play the game, find someone I know in it, chat for a few minutes and never see them again. Just like what Riga did in FFXIV.

Great now I can play the game, find someone I know in it, chat for a few minutes and never see them again. Just like what Riga did in FFXIV.

well in my defense by the time i was starting you guys were already done.

well in my defense by the time i was starting you guys were already done.

Thats your fault for not starting sooner.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4_riSI7Ydg[/media]

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.