Laidback Zone

Dumuzid

remember when you had a sexualised bunny with a lewd body as ur avatar

family guy meme man remembers

H4F1XJT.png

AJXdsrk.gif1wgFJ51.gif

OT 2.0 was my favorite.

I wish someone still had the copypasta of my rules.

I scrolled past it somewhere awhile ago.

edit;

Welcome to Off Topic 2.0: a space to post about things not related to PokeMMO until mods decide to hide them.

All rules located in our Code of Conduct apply, so don't bother re-reading those, even if you're unfamiliar with them. We kind of make them up as we go too.

Off Topic 2.0 Specific Rules

Content

• Please post as many duplicated threads as possible, despite the fact they will be locked. Short replies and images are allowed and encouraged! \o/ Please make sure they fall under the "spam" type of posting. As a reminder, adult only threads are now allowed, so keep your discussions X rated.
    • ​Spam: a type of canned meat
  • This is Off Topic, please try to stay off the topic of the thread you're in and derail them.

Behavior (now spelled without a "u.")

• Be mindful of the tone of the topic and try to keep jokes in a discussion. Nothing is meant to be taken seriously. You are required to think Emlee's comments are correct, proper, and even legitimate, but you are no longer expected to keep a civil tone once she begins to sass you.

Reporting Posts

• If you see something that is inappropriate, offensive or breaks the rules, please add to it! A massive penis? Draw some pubes on that uguu and repost it. Don't report it and encourage needless attention towards it. Our forum mods will probably not deal with.

Shitty Games

• Forum games (such as Quizzes & Contests) are allowed and usually shitty. They will no longer require approval by one of the Off Topic mods before being posted to the public. These games should never try to encourage longer replies rather than 1-3 word responses that would eventually generate spam. That being said, if these posts do not follow the rules, the game thread will most likely be locked.  
  • Selected games will be removed after a set amount of time to make way for newer ones to ensure variety. 

If you have any question or concerns regarding a rule or wish to submit a forum game please feel free to contact one of the Off Topic moderators Orangeslash orArmisticeAcropolis. Those links are probably wrong.

Edited by Heimann

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.