MustAsh Here

[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000080][b]Hello everyone ^_^[/b][/color][/font][/size]
[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000080][b]My name is Daniel, and my in-game name is MustAsh.[/b][/color][/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000080][b]I have started playing this game about a week ago, and so far, LOVING IT![/b][/color][/font][/size]
[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000080][b]The thing I like most is the community, honestly, some people in the game are awesome.[/b][/color][/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000080][b]I have played every Pokemon game up to 4th gen at least 3 times. (Especially FR and Emerald, which is at least 7 times each.)[/b][/color][/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000080][b]My favorite Pokemon would be Lapras, (or Gardevoir if it was possible here on PokeMMO)[/b][/color][/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000080][b]Looking forward to meeting you all and playing together![/b][/color][/font][/size]