[Official] Kanto Cup Tournament

[quote name='BPark16' timestamp='1366328347' post='294965']
To the people who are complaining about the forum lag, well I have news for you. I was in the Top 20 signed up, and I have a measly 5mb internet speed (i live in the middle of nowhere).

To the people who are complaining that they didn't know where/how to sign up, it was listed right in the opening post. Please learn to read.

BTW: I'm pretty sure I won't win this. I just started playing 2 days ago, and am still working on EV trainings. I have a LOT of grinding to do for Saturday. ;)
[/quote]

This kid is just asking to get mowed down in the middle of the street.

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][quote name='DoctorPBC' timestamp='1366328413' post='294967']
this is why im frustrated.
[/quote]

Again... Ranking System.

[size=4][color=#222222][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)][quote name='jnelson21' timestamp='1366328597' post='294977']
This kid is just asking to get mowed down in the middle of the street.
[/quote]

Whoa, easy dude. I know most are tweaked over this, no point in going that far.[/background][/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='BPark16' timestamp='1366328347' post='294965']
To the people who are complaining about the forum lag, well I have news for you. I was in the Top 20 signed up, and I have a measly 5mb internet speed (i live in the middle of nowhere).

To the people who are complaining that they didn't know where/how to sign up, it was listed right in the opening post. Please learn to read.

[b][size=5]BTW: I'm pretty sure I won't win this.[/size] I just started playing 2 days ago, and am still working on EV trainings. I have a LOT of grinding to do for Saturda[/b]y. ;)
[/quote]

[img]http://cdn.niketalk.com/d/d0/d0639a72_shaking-my-head-picture.gif[/img]

[quote name='DoctorPBC' timestamp='1366328413' post='294967']
this is why im frustrated.
[/quote]

You know you scored at least an early reserve spot though, right? Look:

[quote name='shadowjrg2' timestamp='1366326023' post='294697']
ign DoctorPBC
[/quote]