[Official] Kanto Cup Tournament

[quote name='swagmuffins' timestamp='1366326200' post='294830']
kinda stupid how someone can signup like 5 people in one post. Should have been separate posts at least.
[/quote]
Uhm, anyone said he could do it in 1 post? If he is lucky he get told to pick one, if not, it just get hidden.

[size=3][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Lol, you aren't allowed to sign up more than one person.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Fastest internet wins. I believe I am 60th refreshing the page at exactly 7:00:00. Just took 10years to post/refresh.[/font][/size]

Yeah, having threads unlocked at the time of the signups opening is dumb. This causes massive lag, because people are all refreshing outside, and then come in and cause a lot more lag. It's just better to have people refreshing their profile, getting the time right, and post at the exact time, instead of what's happening right now.

The forum took literally 30 seconds to forward my post. And my internet is pretty fast (30Mb/s download, 8Mb/s upload)

[quote name='Lust' timestamp='1366326311' post='294843']
Naitdawg got signed up so many times I stopped counting.
[/quote]

That would be the shinies he was offering if he won the whole thing...umadbrah offered an egg just to get his name in, people went crazy for this. I do, however, think it should be done on a "you can only sign up for yourself" basis, but that's not my decision.